Behold The GREATEST Miracle
by Eugene Lopatynsky

At crucifixion you see the apostles disorganized, fleeing and hiding. Almost immediately afterward you see them in strength, and love and absolute resolve. What happened? 

THE RESURRECTION HAPPENED. 

You weren't there and I wasn't there. THEY WERE THERE. The Disciples were there. They witnessed the resurrection. They saw, conversed with and even dined with the resurrected Christ! 

You think they were easy to convince? Thomas said “I will NOT believe until I have placed my hand into His side and nail scarred hands….” 

They sacrificed all pursuit of worldly gain, their family life, their personal safety and eventually all were martyred to death. THEY WITNESSED WITH THEIR LIVES AND WITH THEIR DEATHS. They bore witness of Christ’s resurrection, the birth of Christianity. 

Today a witness testifies before a judge only by WORDS. The Apostles testified with their LIVES.

Nobody will sacrifice himself for his own lies! 

What moved those men? Paul was initially the worst enemy Christianity had, till he encountered the resurrected Christ. What convinced him to abandon his previous life, family, position in the Sanhedrin to follow the one he had persecuted? He was whipped, tortured, incarcerated, suffered shipwreck, then had his head cut off. Why would a man deliberately choose this course? 

THAT is the Christian witness! By comparison, the disciples of Mohammed, while he still lived, already plotted to murder each other to seize power over each other; and did so. This is how the split of Shia and Sunna in Islam originated. To this day there is mourning over the slaughter among Mohammedans. That is their witness. 

The witness, as well as the message of Christianity, is unparalleled

But, behold, the immense miracle behind the above spectacular happenings.

There is no such thing as arbitrary forgiveness. If a Priest tells you, “I forgive you”, he is lying. He couldn’t forgive a bedbug. Christ Jesus died to eliminate all intermediaries and intercessors. A repentant Christian comes himself directly before God Almighty for forgiveness.

Understand, that Almighty God will NOT forgive you, until the penalty due has been paid. The principle of eternal JUSTICE cannot be pushed out of the way, just like that. For this reason, God provided a Savior, a KINSMAN REDEEMER, CAPABLE and WILLING to pay, for all who are HIS.

For the first 4000 years’ salvation was “on credit”, awaiting payment. This was illustrated by animal sacrifice, showing that sin kills and the need of an innocent Redeemer. Symbolically, the guilt of a repentant sinner was placed over an innocent animal. You remember what happened to that animal?

For God to redeem us, God would have to die.

Impossible.

This gave Satan security through the millenia, until he beheld the CROSS.  It is this Cross, actually what happened on the Cross, which is the most immense, most spectacular miracle of all time. Now man can approach the Creator without Priests, without Temples (Churches), without rituals. Absent from the body will mean present with the Lord. Furthermore, “No eye has ever seen and no ear ever heard, neither can men even imagine the happiness which Father God has prepared for those who love him…” (1 Cor. 2:9, paraphrased.) God’s Word, sir. Look it up.

With infinite love God gave us a Savior, to pay our penalty and a Bible, a guide and light on our path.

The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God’s love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; THEY ARE LOST BECAUSE THEY HAVE REJECTED THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE, who died for them. Even if you go into a lost eternity and have not accepted Christ, He died for you, and you simply made His sacrifice for you of no avail. You have trodden underfoot the blood of your Savior.

Many sects and religions have been preaching a phantom, a DIFFERENT CHRIST, not the Christ of the Bible. Their religion provides no salvation, it is a ‘one-way street’ without exit, leading into a bottomless disaster (Gal. 1:8-9, King James only). Satan’s biggest department is the department of religions; of disguised and fake religious decoys, baited traps feeding spiritually poisoned food unto the perishing souls of men.

What do you suppose will confront those who reject so great, SO GREAT, a salvation?

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this life is worthwhile to find the BIBLICAL Christ Jesus and to belong to Him! If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. I REJECT ALL NON-BIBLICAL RELIGION. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you’ll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, it will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.

After this, clean up your life with the Bible. Check out the guide in “How to read the Bible and clean up your life”. Click on my name in this article and search for this guide. It’s made for you. Christians are GOOD PEOPLE. If you find one that is not good, you found a non-Christian, whatever he calls himself. By “their fruits you shall know them”.

Search for the only truth and remedy that exists, for the God that loves you, who made all life and who has made, and will make again, a beautiful world.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print