WHAT AN AWESOME GOD WE WORSHIP
by Lupie Riley

 

Freelance writer Lupie Riley

Thought:  I was at my table yesterday, having a noon day lunch and as I sat there devouring a sandwich, I looked around at what was set before me: juice, bread, meat, cheese, seasonings, salad and fruit.  I had one of those light bulb moments.  How amazing is it that our Creator God gave us everything we need for the nourishment of our bodies?  He even gave us the ability to taste our food.  Out of curiosity I decided to look up all those things I had on my table that are available worldwide.  These stats may vary with todays updates.

There are over 8.7 million varieties of spices to flavor my food, 1.2 million of the animal species and 20,000 of edible plants.  Vegetables were around 20,000, 90% of what we eat.  In the fruit department there were approximately 16,000 types.  In America, on a daily basis, it’s population consumes astronomical amounts of beef, pork, lamb, chicken and fish every day just in restaurants alone.  All these things didn’t appear out of nowhere like evolutionists proclaim. We worship an amazing God. 

How many of us acknowledge Him in these incredible varieties of nourishment for our well being and give him thanks?  That’s not even counting the rest of creation in land and sea that we delight in.  Our Father God deserves our praise and worship for the blessing he sends every day as we look around at his handiwork…no matter what the circumstance.  Instead of the atmosphere of doom and gloom in today’s world let’s start our day by praising our Creator God with a cheerful and thankful heart for his daily love, care and provision he sends our way.  He tells us to be strong and of good courage, not to live in fear and anxiety for He is still in control and always has the last say.

Prayer:  Father God, you are an awesome God, a loving God full of  mercy and grace.  I thank you for your goodness towards me and the blessings you send every day.  Amen

Verse:  Psalms 27:4 “The one thing I want from God, the thing I seek most of all, is the privilege of meditating in his Temple, (our bodies) living in his presence every day of my life and delighting in his incomparable perfections and glory.”



Married 58 years, four children, nine grandchildren and three greats.  I've been a freelance writer for over 40 years.  Working on a book at the present.  My priorities are God first, family, country. Look me up on Google search by my name Lupie Riley, click on first link. Faithwriters.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print