WISDOM IN THE CLOUDS
by Lewis E. Thomas

WISDOM IN THE CLOUDS

My wife and I sat in the shade watching the clouds up high overhead!
As we watched them I was reminded of a scripture in the Bible that I had often read!
 
"Our life is but a vapour that appeareth for a moment and then vanisheth away!"
I pondered that verse over and over and thought about what it had to say!
 
I watched small clouds and big clouds, snowy white, drifting along on the "WIND"!
They reminded me of how multitudes of lost souls are drifting along on the winds of "SIN"!
 
As I watched each cloud I could see it shrinking and getting steadily smaller in size!
I learned that watching the clouds could make an ignorant soul very "WISE"!
 
Some clouds vanished/disolved away in only a few moments of "TIME"!
And as I watched it happening I was moved to jot down this little rhyme!
 
Big clouds took a little longer to expire and to dissolve away!
But be assured, not "one" cloud is "allowed" to "PERMANANTLY" linger and stay!
 
We all have a Divine Time Line written into our life!
That applies to our neighbors, friends, our children, our husband, or our wife!
 
You may be "young" and in your "PRIME" today!
But, don't get too "PROUD" because your life is already "FADING" slowly away!
 
Some of us "vanish away" early  before we ever get to taste life!
Some of us live to reach a ripe old age with our husband or wife!
 
"Take time" to watch the clouds and think about God's Heavenly City of Gold!
If your "life" vanished away this very day would it be "WELL WITH YOUR SOUL"?
 
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 3/06/2020
 
Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print