VISIONS OF THE KING - The Faithful and True Returns!
by Tonja Taylor

After that I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse [appeared]! The One Who was riding it is called Faithful (Trustworthy, Loyal, Incorruptible, Steady) and True, and He passes judgment and wages war in righteousness (holiness, justice, and uprightness). - Revelation 19:11, AMPC

Something I envisioned years ago was a huge lightweight sheet or something, some kind of cloth, to represent the moment that KiNG JESUS returns!

I envisioned thick, billowy clouds, and the strong muscled chest and front legs of the magnificent white (Lipizzan-like) horse, on which our Majesty rode.

What I could see of our magnificent LORD was: the edge of His robe dipped
in blood, and His thigh reading KING OF kings and LORD of lords, with HIs legs and boots breaking through...

The picture was one of intense anticipation, as if the horse with our LORD, Faithful and True, had just broken through--and then in the next moment we would see Jesus

As it is written that King Jesus states in His Word, the Holy Bible: Behold, I am coming soon, and I shall bring My wages and rewards with Me, to repay and render to each one just what his own actions and his own work merit. - Revelation 22:12, AMPC

If you have not been born again and want to receive Christ Jesus as your Savior, LORD, and Best Friend forever (He will never leave you nor forsake you! Hebrews 13:5), please say this prayer out loud: 

Dear Jesus, I acknowledge and say that You alone are LORD and God. I thank You for dying for me on the cross by shedding all of Your blood to pay the terrible debt of all my sins. I ask You to please forgive me and come into my heart and be my Savior and LORD and Best Friend Forever.

I renounce satan and all of his works in my life, forever.   

I receive You and ask You to help me know You and walk in Your ways. I thank You that in this new life in which I follow You, I will go to be with You in Heaven when this body dies. Thank You so much! In Your Name, amen!

Ask the LORD to show you the right church body for you to become part of--one that believes the whole Bible and follows it!

Ask Him to lead you to the right Bible(s) to study. There are multiple print and online versions and languages to use! He will help you.

Ask the LORD to help you pray (communicate with) to Him--in your heart, and in spoken and written words. It's an excellent practice to keep a "Thanksgiving Journal," like my husband and I have learned to do, and write it in every day, for there are always many things to be thankful for!

God wants relationship with you; that's the main reason Jesus died!

Also ask Him to help you listen to music that glorifies Him. There are many excellent Christian stations on the radio and internet that play praise and worship 24/7.

God will help you--for His Spirit is the Helper Who is with you now, forever!

He will never leave you nor forsake you! Hebrews 13:5!

Congratulations on making the best decision of your life!

 

 

 

 

 

 



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print