NO CORONA VIRUS IN ISRAEL?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Here is a communication from a resident in Israel. I am enclosing it unchanged:

LAST MINUTE NEWS..!!

* IN ISRAEL THERE ARE NO DEATHS OF COVID19! *

 

The cure for the COVID19 virus or how to remove it was achieved.

The information comes from Israel, where this virus caused no death.

* The recipe is simple *

  1. * Lemon *
  2. * Bicarbonate *

Mix and drink as hot tea   every afternoon, the action of lemon with hottest baking soda    immediately kills the virus removes it completely from the body. These two components alkalize the immune system, as when night falls the system becomes acidic and the defenses decrease.

That is why the people of Israel are relaxed about this virus. Everyone in Israel drinks a cup of hot water with lemon and some baking soda at night, as this has been proven to kill the virus.

I share it with all my family and friends so that none of us have the virus. I'll leave it to you.

* Pass this right away *

This is to inform everyone that the pH of the corona virus varies from 5.5 to 8.5.

* RESEARCH: VIROLOGY MAGAZINE, APRIL 1991, PAGE 1916 *

Everything we need to do, to defeat the corona virus, we need to take more alkaline foods that are above the pH level of the virus.

 

Some of which are:

Lemon - 9.9pH

Lima - 8.2pH

Avocado - 15.6pH

Garlic - 13.2pH

Handle - 8.7pH

Mandarin - 8.5pH

Pineapple - 12.7pH

Dandelion - 22.7pH

Orange - 9.2pH

 

How do you know you have coronavirus?

  1. Itching in the throat,
  2. Dry throat,
  3. Dry cough.

Then, when you notice these three things, quickly drink warm water and drink.

Your good health is my priority

 

Do not store this information just for you. Pass it on to all your family and friends. God bless you.

 

The above pH scale quoted is unusual. Ours goes from 1 to 14.

 Nevertheless, on checking Internet, they report , that nobody died from Corona (CoVID 19) in Israel from February 15 to March 22. Now, on April 9, they report 73 dead. But some people doubt these figures, because nearly all the victims had underlying, serious health problems.

 By comparison, on April 9, 2020, USA had 230,271 infected cases, with 14,738 dead.

Keep in mind, that it has been known for ages, that during epidemics, when everybody coughs and gets sick, some people never get infected.

The reason is that some people have more alkaline body pH. Nearly all bacteria, viruses, even cancer, can not thrive in slightly more alkaline medium.

Normal blood pH is near 7.4. Eating all these animal products (meats, cheese, eggs, milk, etc.) the body pH turns more acidic, to even near 6.8, and makes it a perfect medium for disease.

Dear friend, if you are in USA, some of us might become caught up in this artificial, man fabricated disease. Sooner or later, all of us must face eternity, anyway. The only, most important question will remain, “what have you done with Jesus?”. This will determine your entire eternity.

With infinite love God gave us a Savior, to pay our penalty and a Bible, a guide and light on our path! The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; THEY ARE LOST BECAUSE THEY HAVE REJECTED THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE, who died for them. If you are not yet completely committed to Christ, know that our Savior needs to be invited. He is a gentleman. He knocks on the door of your heart (innermost being). Everybody can have the other one (Satan) automatically; that one never knocks. He pushes his way.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice is worthwhile to find the BIBLICAL Christ Jesus and to belong to Him. If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. I REJECT ALL NON-BIBLICAL RELIGION. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you'll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, it will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.

Something most especial is waiting for those who seek the immense goodness of our Lord. God Himself said, that "The ear has not heard and no eye has ever seen, neither can man even imagine the HAPPINESS which God prepared for those who love him" (1 Cor. 2:9, paraphrased, if you please)!

God's Word, Sir. Look it up.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print