Imprison USA, under Pretext of Saving Lives?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

The right of ASSEMBLY is guaranteed us in the constitution. Can anyone assemble now? Are you ordered to stay in your homes? Why do they want you to be imprisoned and stay in your homes?

It is NOT for any virus. It is to prevent the population from protesting and defending itself. People must aggregate, to talk and be together for PROTEST movements, for huge DEMONSTRATIONS, to begin. Who is going to demonstrate, if all are scared, hungry and locked up in their homes?

The Corona virus is a handy, but stupid, excuse to virtually imprison America. In 2016, the last presidential election year, we had globally almost two and a half MILLION deaths, CAP epidemic. There was no promoted panic, no calling out the armed forces to imprison the people.

Consider the strange timing of virus epidemics. They coincide with American presidential election years. The last one was 2016.

The virus itself is hardly ever the cause of death. Fatalities are due to pneumonia (pneumococcus, streptococcus pneumoniae) and some atypical bacteria, and complimentary microorganisms, generally gram positive, and susceptible normally to amoxicillin (prevention) and macrolides (azithromycin) or other, for treatment.

In 2016 CAP (community acquired pneumonia) affected 336 million people globally, causing 2,377 697 deaths. There was no promotion of panic, not even an outcry.

These “most noble minds” lie to you, as usual.

The panic, promoted now, is supposed to save lives.

Do these people really care about saving our lives?

Consider that the DDT insecticide, the only real effective insecticide, was banned altogether with lying pretenses. DDT was SAVING 3 MILLION lives ANNUALLY, from Malaria, Dengue, etc. Consider that this is how much these “most noble minds” really value our lives.

In the meantime, they LIE to all of us, and properly. Despite much effort with the SAARS viruses, the present Corona is just a simple COLD VIRUS. Its mortality is probably way below 1 %. The mortality encountered is not from the virus, but from Pneumonia, from bacterial pneumococcal infection in the lungs. We have had excellent pneumococcal vaccines, as well as antibiotics, to prevent that. Insist to get the vaccine now, and perhaps you can get advanced antibiotics against pneumonia, just in case. Keep your body pH more alkaline with daily lemon/bicarbonate teas, and you probably stay immune to most infections.

Investigate, determine whether any vaccines against pneumonia were used, what antibiotics had been given. They might even be lying to you in the hospital. Get help, get evidence. DO NOT TRUST.  Hospitals are said to write Corona Virus on all Death Certificates, regardless of real cause. Perhaps, some testing swabs have been impregnated with Virus. The Luciferians need an excuse for all the police terrorism, out on the street. There are reports that much of real prevention is being purposely ignored.

If you think the governments are trying to save our lives, take a look at recent medical history in America.

Huge efforts were initiated to declare and treat AIDS (HIV) as a communicable, deadly disease, to identify the carriers and stop transmission. These efforts of many distinguished physicians were met with insurmountable obstacles. Today, all these people are dead. Instead, since that time, all the hysteria of “secrecy” and “privacy” has been imposed to keep disease carriers invisible and to help spread the HIV infection globally. AIDS remains a fully promoted disease by AMA (American medical association), DEA, FDA, ‘our’ government, and, certainly, by Big Pharma.

CANCER is another tragic, incredible example. The only remedy permitted for cancer in USA is “cutting, burning and poisoning”, accompanied by inhuman suffering, and a 5 year survival rate of 2.5 %! To get effective treatment Americans have to become medical refugees, seeking intervention abroad.

The same nice people mentioned above are the architects of this inhuman dilemma.

You think that’s enough? Has anybody considered what has been done to our American, beautiful, outdoors?  How have these Luciferian Lackeys managed to infect nearly the entire tick population out there with mycoplasma fermentans, spirochetes and virus? We never had that before! The intended result is called LYME disease, a promoted, incapacitating illness.  Any physician trying to specialize in treating Lyme disease is likely to have his medical license revoked.

Additionally, raw MERCURY AND ALUMINUM are being dumped into the brains of your infants by means of so called “vaccines”. The child receives 29 vaccinations by the age of two. If you doubt the content of mercury in these vaccines, take a sample to a competent chemical essay lab.

The fallout from the latter resulted, apart from horrible metabolic damage, in a tremendous reduction in intelligence. “Congenital” idiots (autism) have increased more than 100-fold, since the inception of these compulsory vaccines, from one in 10, 000 to one in 165. There are reports that many “millennial births” (born near year 2000) already exhibit virtual sexual sterility and impotence.

Ever hear of Georgia Guide Stones?

The globalists erected enormous marble monoliths, bearing inscriptions of the “TEN COMANDMENTS of GLOBALISTS”, in 7 languages. Nobody knows who provided the money. The first Commandment is to “MAINTAIN THE EARTH’S POPULATION TO FEWER THAN 500 MILLION, in constant balance with nature”.  Since we have currently 7 000 million people on earth, this means a required reduction of over 93 % of earth’s population.

What do you suppose they are going to do about it?

You think Luciferian Governments really value our lives? What POPULATION SOLUTION will they eventually come up with?

WE must realize that very big and progressive changes are planned for us continuously. Compare conditions just a 100 years ago, near 1920 AD. Lawrence Welk, an outstanding musician, has an autobiography describing the tremendous honesty and good will of the population in US, at that time. Half of the kids school instruction had been about morals and Faith. His book is very worth reading. Note the tremendous changes.

In 100 years, the Luciferian Conspiracy has managed to destroy all independent (semi-Christian) Monarchies, personal morals, general honesty, marriages, and (drug and sex addicted) Youth. What will happen in the next (coming) 100 years? The rate of their progress of evil continues accelerating.

It is safe (not really safe for us) to say that the ANTICHRIST will be revealed, as a false savior, before the 100 years are over. God foretold us (2 Tim 3:1-5) that perilous times will come. Where does that leave us, and where does that leave YOU? I think It is time to examine our lives and make effective plans for yourself and your family.

The moral battle may now be lost in this sad world and the future of mankind may drown itself within a forthcoming immense sever of evil. But they still CAN NOT take your salvation from you. Only YOU can do that.

If you are unsure about your salvation, please dear friend, continue reading.

With infinite love God gave us a Savior, to pay our penalty and a Bible, a guide and light on our path! The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; THEY ARE LOST BECAUSE THEY HAVE REJECTED THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE, who died for them. If you are not yet completely committed to Christ, know that our Savior needs to be invited. He is a gentleman. He knocks on the door of your heart (innermost being). Everybody can have the other one (Satan) automatically; that one never knocks. He pushes his way.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice is worthwhile to find the BIBLICAL Christ Jesus and to belong to Him. If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. I REJECT ALL NON-BIBLICAL RELIGION. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you'll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, it will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.

Something most especial is waiting for those who seek the immense goodness of our Lord. God Himself said, that "The ear has not heard and no eye has ever seen, neither can man even imagine the HAPPINESS which God prepared for those who love him", (1 Cor. 2:9, paraphrased, if you please)!

God's Word, Sir. Look it up.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print