CONDEMNATION OR AQUITTAL
by Lupie Riley

 

Freelance writer Lupie Riley

Thought:  Let’s divert for a moment and picture ourselves in a court hearing with Jesus as judge.  As we stand before him our accuser brings out all the things in our life that could be classified as sins.  These have all been pre-recorded in our sub-conscience that the accuser had access to.  Let’s see what the judge would tell you.

“According to the assessment of all your sin’s you are guilty, condemned to a place called hell.  However, since I took those sins upon myself and paid the price for you with my life, you are free to go on one condition, that you put me first and obey my Word.  You see, I’m here alive because I arose on the 3rd day after being crucified, defeating death and now you have eternal life in my home called Heaven. Go and sin no more.”

This is a fictional example of what Christ accomplished on the cross but a reality to those who believe in who He is (the great I AM) and what he’s done for all humanity (Salvation.) “For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.”  Without the resurrection we would have no acquittal (forgiveness) for sin or eternal life, he would still be lying in a tomb somewhere in the Middle East.  Jesus arose from the grave and HE’S ALIVE TODAY AND FOREVER , amen.

Prayer:  Father God, I praise your name because you are my Savior and coming King.  I belong to Royalty and you have made this possible because of the cross and resurrection.  I have no words that express my appreciation for what you’ve done for me but I can say JESUS LIVES! I’m on my way to Heaven.

Verse:  I Peter 3:18 “For Christ hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit.”

 



Married 58 years, four children, nine grandchildren and three greats.  I've been a freelance writer for over 40 years.  Working on a book at the present.  My priorities are God first, family, country. Look me up on Google search by my name Lupie Riley, click on first link. Faithwriters.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print