GOD-TRACKING IS BEING SECURE TODAY BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHO HOLDS TOMORROW
by Dudley Anderson

GodTracker 755
The e-devotional helping to keep you on track with God’s plans for your life. GodTracker is published at godtracker.co.uk.
SUBSCRIBE to GodTracker by e-mail
Become a Vision Partner:
surereality.net/become-a-vision-partner/

 

Matthew 6:26
Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them

The coronavirus pandemic has greatly impacted our societies. Not only are people becoming gravely ill and even dying from COVID-19 but the lockdowns employed in many nations have severely impacted national economies and individual livelihoods. My wife, Karen and I contracted the virus a few weeks ago and were seriously ill. At the time, between coughing spells and bouts of fever, I happened to look out the kitchen window and noticed a blackbird hopping across the grass. “It’s alright for you, I said out loud, “you’ve got nothing to worry about.”

In an instant, without so much as formulating a thought in my mind, I heard the words of Jesus: “Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.”

Our God is omniscient (all-knowing), omnipotent (all-powerful), omnipresent (all-encompassing) and eternal. Therefore, he knows our plight before we ever get wind of hardship. He is powerful enough to, not only control the affairs of the world but to ordain his will on mankind. God Almighty is present everywhere across the universe – he is present with every individual across the globe and knows every detail of their lives. And God is eternal, that is, he exists simultaneously in the past, present and the future.

Your God knows all about you – your worries, your health concerns and your needs. He has the wherewithal to meet all your needs (and heal your body) and he is already present in the future preparing your life’s track. So, keep your eyes on Jesus and acknowledge God in all your ways. Trust him to heal and provide under this global crisis, and others to come. Indeed, look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Therefore, live for today because Jesus is already in your tomorrow.

God-tracking is being secure today because you know how holds tomorrow


READ ALL ABOUT IT
Matthew 6:25-34
Jeremiah 1:5
Job 26:7-14
Jeremiah 23:23-24
Revelation 1:8
Proverbs 3:5-6
Hebrews 12:2

Follow Dudley on Twitter
twitter.com/godtracker
Like GodTracker on Facebook facebook.com/godtracker
SUBSCRIBE to the FREE weekly e-devotional GodTracker at, http://eepurl.com/dxTLAf

SO, DON’T GIVE UP, LOOK UP & PRAY

Thank you, Lord Jesus, that you are always in control

“O Lord, I confess that I am afraid. I am afraid of this pandemic; I’m afraid of its deadly potential on my health and its negative effect on the economy. But I do know that you are the Lord Almighty and you are always in control of the affairs of man. So, I put my trust in you and, like the birds of the air, I will live in confidence that you will provide my needs today and tomorrow. I fix my eyes on you and will continue to acknowledge you in all my ways. Thank you, Lord Jesus, that you are always in control. Amen.”

If you felt the healing power of God on you just now, I’d love to hear from you. Please email [email protected]

NOTE: If you have a testimony of what God has done for you, please share it with me by email to [email protected]

----------------------------
What is GodTracker?
GodTracker is a weekly e-mail devotional, written by Dudley Anderson, based on the premise that God has a plan for our lives. His Word calls us to seek his plan by acknowledging him in all our ways and by tracking his purposes, in faith.

Listen to GodTracker podcasts by Dudley Anderson at,
godtracker.co.uk/godtracker-podcasts  



Born and raised in Johannesburg, South Africa Dudley Anderson began writing for radio in 1994. Dudley currently writes a weekly e-mail Christian motivational thought called GodTracker and has complied 2 devotional books based on GodTracker. More information at surereaity.net 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print