Is Coronavirus Not A Wind Matter?
by Olawale Ogunsola

9. "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be, and that which is done is that
which shall be done and there is no new thing under the sun.
10. Is there any thing where of it may be said, see, this is new? It hath been already
old time, which was before us.
11. There is no remembrance of former things that are to come with those that shall come after. " Ecclesiastes 1
Just yesterday Saturday April 4, 2020, I called a Christian sister in the USA to inquire about her welfare. Thank God, her faith fails not. We discussed a lot about COVID 19 also called Coronavirus. She mentioned the case of flu epidemic that broke in 1918 during World War II. The disease claimed many lives, millions of lives world wide.
By God's special grace and mercy, COVID 19 will soon become a thing of the past. It will soon be part of history. Not only this, it will not attain unto anything close to what flu did in its time.
This short history confirms that the present experience of the world is not in anyway a new thing. Their names and methods of invasion may be different but a disease is a disease. An epidemic is an epidemic. A pandemic remain what it is. To confirm verse eleven of that quoted verse, few people remember or know anything about flu because there have been other outbreak of diseases, including Covid 19.
It has been confirmed that the current virus ravaging the whole world occupies the air and strives in a cold or cool environment. A hot air is said not to be it's friend.
This makes controlling it to be simpler than can be ever imagined. Many government in their God-given wisdom have formugated their cities during lockdown. If control of the air can limit the spread of coronavirus, then it must be taken very serious. Is it in any way wrong to invite the Controller of the Air to exercise His authority? Read this about Him in Luke 8:23-25.
"... and there came down a storm of wind on the lake, and they were filled with
water, and were in jeopardy. .
And they came to him(Jesus Christ), and awoke him, saying, master, we perish. Then
he arose and rebuked the wind and the raging of the water, and they ceased,
and there was a calm.
... What manner of man is this! For he commandeth even the winds and
water, and they obey him. " King James Version.
Who is this man who has a perfect control over the storm, water, wind and air?
He is the Lord Jesus Christ! He has all authority in heaven and in earth. Matthew 28:16.
A source of trouble with mankind is obstinacy which provokes the King of the Universe to anger.
In the ancient time, in the land of Egypt, when the anger of God of the Jews rose against the Egyptians, He released a wind of His anger to bring trouble,
"And Moses stretched forth his rod over the land of Egypt, and the Lord brought an east wind upon the land that day, and that night, and when it was not morning ' the east wind brought the locust." Exodus 10:13.
After the locust had done in calculable damages to the land of Egypt, King Pharaoh repented and invited the servants of the Lord, Moses and Aaron to pursuade the Lord that the trouble cease.
What followed? There was divine intervention!
" And the Lord turned a mighty strong west wind, which took away the locusts and cast them into the Red Sea ; there remained not one locust in all the
coast of Egypt." Exodus 10:19.
The Lord remains unchanged! There are ministers of God in the world today. Why cannot the political leaders invite those that are trustworthy to call upon the Lord for their people? Why can't they call on them to inquire what the Lord require from mankind now. Unchanging God remain the same. He wants mankind to turn to Him faithfully with the whole of their hearts. Are they ready to do this? Humanity prefer relying on their God-given ability alone. This is good but repentance will make Him happy and time of comfort will come from Him.
Stay blessed and prepared for the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.



The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print