Hands Sanitizers
by Olawale Ogunsola

"Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? or who shall stand in
his holy place?
He that has clean hands, and a pure heart, who has not lifted
up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfull," Psalm 24:3-4. King James Version.
"Cleanliness is next to godliness" is a common wise quote to which many people easily make reference. The above verse mentioned two important parts of man's body, "clean hands" and "pure heart". This is in reference to approach an holy God or going to His abode. This also include reaping Godly benefits.
In this period of coronavirus troubles, hand washing or applications of a hand sanitizer has become a household exercise observed world wide. This is in line with the instruction of the World Health Organisation (W. H. O). It is believed that it will prevent the spread of coronavirus (COVID) 19.
This disease has made it mandatory for every one to wash hands so that people will have clean hands.
That is good.
On the other hand, so far so good, no one cares about heart washing which is equally important. The Scriptures say,
"As he thinketh in his heart, so he is." Pro.23:7
If hand washing is a way to prevent diseases, heart washing cannot be over - flogged. The heart of man must be clean because "out of it comes the issues of life."(Pro4:23).
Do you know that your actions are a direct content of your heart? So it is please. Your deeds cannot be better than what occupies your heart. Jesus Christ made it abundantly clear thus,
"Do not ye yet understand that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth unto the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart: and they defile the man.
For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, theft, false witness, blasphemis. " Matthew 15:17-19 KJV
Can you see from those words that your state of heart influences your thoughts, words and actions? As at the time of reading this, how is the state of your heart? Does the content of your heat make you worthy to approach your Maker without being rebuked by Him? Is your heart pure? Are you sure there are no evil thoughts proceeding out of it? Are you sure there are no evil thoughts proceeding out of it? Are your words pure? Are your deeds pure?
It is easy and natural for man to do wrong . Why? By nature, the thoughts of a man's heart is only evil always. Gen 6:5. How then can you sanitise your defiled or evil heart? Simple.
One, be convinced that your heart is dirty and you want to have a pure heart. Be determined to do this. Be also convinced that you cannot do this by your own effort. Know that you need the right personality to help you out.
Two, confess your state of heart to your Maker and ask for forgiveness of all evil that are occupying it. Tell the Lord Jesus Christ to plead your course before God, the Father for remission of your sins. Ask the Lord Jesus Christ to come and abide in your heart for the rest of your life.
Three, ask the Lord to be your Lord and Saviour for the rest of your life. Let Him be your instructor whom you will obey forever. Follow Him intimately by obtaining a copy of the Holy Bible and join an assembly of fellow Believers to share the word of God and act according to its contents.
APPLY YOUR HEART SANITIZERS
There is the need to apply your heart sanitisers as at when due by personally reading, meditating and storing the word of the Lord in your heart. Psalm 119:11" says
, "Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee."
Let His words replace all other thoughts. As you hide them in your hearts, think deeply on it regularly and do according to all that His words say.
In the same way, you can apply the blood of Jesus Christ to cleanse all negative and evil thoughts occupying your hearts. Invite the Holy Spirit who is the third of the Trinity, and the only Comforter that Jesus Christ sent to replace Him when He departed this world to be with His Father in Heaven.
Regularly invite the Holy Spirit to formugate your heart with Christ blood and no negative thought will be retained in your heart.
Stay blessed and prepared for the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.



The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print