How To Build Your Spiritual Life In Christ Now
by Ngozi Nwoke

Are you building up your spirit man more than your soul or body? The one you build more determines the kind of success you will have in life. However, building your spirit profits you in all things and promises great things of life now and afterward. This post tells you how to build your spirit man in Christ.

For bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable for all things, having promise of the life that now is and of that which is to come - 1 Timothy 4:8 (NKJV).

So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified - Acts 20:32 (NKJV).

Many people spend a lot of time and money building their minds and body. This is good but if you don't spend more time and money on your spirit, your life will not be in its perfect condition. Besides building your mind and body only profits you here on earth, but building your spirit profits you not only here on earth but also in the life to come. And the word of God is a major tool for building your spirituality in Christ. This is because it builds you up and gives you your inheritance in the Lord.

How To Build Your Spirituality In Christ

1. Study the word of God (2 Timothy 2:15)

This builds up your knowledge of God, His will, and what He expects of you to inherit the blessings He has for you. Also, it makes you bold and eradicates any form of shame you may have, being a child of God. Furthermore, it helps you to rightly apply the truth of God's word.

2. Meditate on the word (Joshua 1:8)

It enables you to understand the word of God you have studied. Furthermore, it empowers you to obey God's law and increases your faith. For, then will you prosper and have good success. Also, it enables you to go beyond the letters to the Spirit behind the words.

3. Be prayerful (1 Thessalonians 5:17)

Praying without ceasing builds your relationship with God and grants you access to the secrets of God. Also, it makes you to be more conscious of you as a spirit being. And it empowers you to exercise your authority in Christ in the spirit realm. In addition, your prayer requests are turned into answered prayers that grant you success in life.

4. Act on the word of God (James 1:25)

This is a proof of your faith in God and His word. And as you act on God's word your faith is increased and you will be blessed in all you do. So, until you do what the word says you will not see the manifestation of God or the fulfillment of His promises in the word of God. Furthermore, the more results you get by acting on God's word, the more you understand the essence of being spiritual.

5. Speak the word (Mark 11:23)

In the spirit realm, speaking what you believe is very important, for you will have what you say. So, you exercise your authority by speaking the word of God all the time. And what you declare in faith is what manifests in your life.

In Conclusion

Your spiritual state determines how strong, powerful, and successful you become in life. And when it is based on faith in God Almighty, the stronger and more successful you become. This is so because the Lord is above all powers and everything is subject to Him. Therefore, build up your spirit man, be spiritually minded, and enjoy life and peace.



Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print