Spiritual Suicide 2: TURNING FROM THE WORD OF GOD TO THE WORD OF MAN (MOST LIKELY TURNING TO A DISGUISED WORD OF SATAN)
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Various vicious attacks are continuously organized against our relationship with Father God. This is how and where Satan’s Powers and Principalities continuously work. A separation from God brings man back under sin and back under Satan. Satan leads us continuously to commit a type of spiritual suicide. Note some of devils methods.

Isaiah 29:13-14 59:2; 9 1:18-19 58:8-9

  1. Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the PRECEPT OF MEN:

Precept of Men is, perhaps, best defined as CHURCH TRADITIONS. These are often remnants of ancient pagan religions, not taught by Gods Word and Will, but by the will of men and most likely are the disguised will of Satan.

These “TRADITIONS” have been a stratagem of Satan since time immemorial, to question the Word of God, to dilute it, and eventually to completely oppose it. From “Yea, hath God said?”, and “Ye shall not surely die” offered to Eve (Garden of Eden, Gen 3: 1, Gen 3:4) to today’s Church assertions of “We have our own  traditions,  equal to the Bible”, asserted by todays giant religions. Even today, Satan’s TRADITIONS are questioning and ignoring God’s Word and God’s Will.

Some “religions” have manufactured separate forgeries which they present as Word of God, to support their deviations. These things are deadly.

To prevent these disasters God Gave Gal 1:8-9 (among other warnings).

What does God’s Gal 1:8-9 actually say?

“But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. as we said before, so say i now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed”.

Look it up in King James or in Greek Tx Receptus. Most Modern Bibles have already corrupted the text.

Rephrased, It says, “Accursed is every DOCTRINE (and its expositor) which the earliest Christians DID NOT RECEIVE directly from Christ Jesus and the Apostles.”

Obviously, the Devils don’t like this at all.

Luciferians falsified the passage (Gal 1: 8-9) by inserting their invention of a “contrary gospel” into their “Bibles”. According to them, “non-contrary” additions can be added to the Bible, and they are to be welcome and fully admitted. This falsification of God’s Word now actually allows an avalanche of the doctrines of demons to be admitted as God’s word. Some Precept of Men, what?

What could be a “NON CONTRADICTORY” MESSAGE?

For example, let us say, some ORIGINAL MESSAGE declares that “Violets are blue”.

Your NON-CONTRADICTORY message could be: “At midnight the violets turn into demons, who fly around your head and corrode your brain.”

Notice, that the non-contradictory message in no away contradicts the original message. If such “non-contradictory” statements are accepted as Word of God, then you have eliminated the Bible as the only Spiritual Authority. That is exactly what the Luciferians have been trying to do now for thousands of years.

If only contradictory additions are forbidden, then endless additions of non-contradictory material can be written in as “Word of God”, and reported as given by an “angel” or whatever Luciferians invent.

This falsification of God’s Word now fully allows an avalanche of doctrines of demons to be accepted as God’s word. It allows anything, from the Mormon “Pearl of Great Price” to parts out of the Quran.

If something is NOT in the Bible, it is NOT from God. Get rid of it. “Accursed is every DOCTRINE (and its expositor) which the earliest Christians DID NOT RECEIVE directly from Christ Jesus and the Apostles.”



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print