GOD-TRACKING IS BEING INOCULATED AGAINST SIN BY THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD AND DISINFECTED BY THE BLOOD OF CHRIST
by Dudley Anderson

GodTracker 758
The e-devotional helping to keep you on track with God’s plans for your life. GodTracker is published at godtracker.co.uk.
SUBSCRIBE to GodTracker by e-mail
Become a Vision Partner: surereality.net/become-a-vision-partner/

2 Corinthians 5:21
For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

The COVID-19 pandemic has taken many, many lives. A dreadfully infectious virus with an approximate ratio of deaths to recovery of 21%. A dreadful global statistic. However, this means that almost 80% of people who contract COVID-19, survive. As shocking as this is, there yet exists another global pandemic that has endured thousands of years and is far worse than COVID-19. This pandemic has affected 100% of the world’s population with a 100% death rate. Sin.

The death caused by the infection of sin is not only physical. Death by sin is spiritual and eternal. Scripture tells us that the result of sin is death and all mankind has been infected by it. When God created the world, he created it good (no sin, no evil, no decay) but because of man’s disobedience, corruption spread to all of creation and has resulted in death. Because of sin we have all fallen from the life of God and will endure a perpetual agony after physical death.

But there’s good news! God loved the world so much that he gave his only son, Jesus Christ, and whoever believes in him would have perpetual life. God dealt with sin through the death and resurrection of Jesus. God showed his love for all the world infected with the deadly disease of sin, in this: while we were yet sinners Christ died for us. And there’s more good news. There is a vaccine against sin. It is the righteousness of God. God’s righteousness flowing through our spiritual veins inoculates us against the pandemic of sin.

God’s righteousness is available to all who would call on the name of Jesus. God allowed Jesus, who was not infected by sin, to contract the disease in our place so that, as he recovered from the illness by rising from the dead, we could receive the righteousness of God and be saved. The Blood of Christ was shed in the laboratory of Calvary to disinfect us against sin. If we believe in Christ’s death and resurrection and confess him as Lord we are inoculated against the effects of sin by God’s righteousness. Sin resulted in death but God’s gift is eternal life through Jesus Christ who is the way, the truth and the life.

Have you been inoculated against sin? Have you admitted your sin and asked God’s forgiveness? Have you received Christ as Lord, believing he died and rose again, for you? Have you been disinfected (washed) by the Blood of Christ? Do it now! (Pray the prayer below.)

God-tracking is being inoculated against sin by the righteousness of God and disinfected by the Blood of Christ

READ ALL ABOUT IT
Romans 6:23
Romans 3:23
John 3:16-18
Romans 5:8
2 Corinthians 5:21
Romans 10:8-13

Follow Dudley on Twitter twitter.com/godtracker
Like GodTracker on Facebook facebook.com/godtracker
SUBSCRIBE to the FREE weekly e-devotional GodTracker at, http://eepurl.com/dxTLAf

SO, DON’T GIVE UP, LOOK UP & PRAY

I accept that your Blood cleanses me of my filth and I receive your righteousness by faith

“Dear God, I admit, I was infected by sin at birth and have done its deeds. I repent, In Jesus’ name. I believe that Jesus was the only one who was born not infected by sin, yet you allowed him to become infected on the cross so that I may have my sins removed and come to know the righteousness of God. I accept that your Blood cleanses me of my filth and I receive your righteousness by faith. Come into my life, Lord Jesus. I give my life to you. I call upon the name of Jesus and confess him to be my Lord and saviour. Amen!”

If you prayed that prayer I would love to hear from you.
Please email me
[email protected]

----------------------------
What is GodTracker?
GodTracker is a weekly e-mail devotional, written by Dudley Anderson, based on the premise that God has a plan for our lives. His Word calls us to seek his plan by acknowledging him in all our ways and by tracking his purposes, in faith.

Listen to GodTracker podcasts by Dudley Anderson at, godtracker.co.uk/godtracker-podcasts



Born and raised in Johannesburg, South Africa Dudley Anderson began writing for radio in 1994. Dudley currently writes a weekly e-mail Christian motivational thought called GodTracker and has complied 2 devotional books based on GodTracker. More information at surereaity.net 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print