ISOLATION VERSUS SEPARATION
by Olawale Ogunsola

In recent times, starting from the first quarter of year 2020, the words "Isolation and quarantine have been used like they have never before by people of all ages across the world. Over use of these words was as a result of debut of the dreaded diseases called Coronavirus or COVID 19.


The symptoms of this ddiseases are : coughing, fever and difficulty breathing. Anyone who experiences this symptoms is advised to go into isolation for about two weeks to avoid spreading the diseases among the populace. The time spent in isolation is used to take care of the victim as much as possible. People who are close to the infected person are protected from contacting it from their beloved one. All that they could do during the period of quarantine is to render their assistance at a distance. No room to have any good rapport. They must play safe.


THE SOURCE
At the point of invasion of Coronavirus, W. H. O (World Health Organisation), a body concerned with the welfare of every person in habiting the plane earth came up with the idea of Isolating every infected person to avoid the spread of convid 19 as a strict control measure.
Every government in the world embrace all the recommendations of this body and they encourage their citizens to follow them.. In certain countries, government "enforce" the recommendations. To control spreading this pandemic is the focus of every ruler and non government organisation (NGOs). It is hoped that the disease will soon vanish from the face of the earth.
A close examination of the word isolation in this respect shows that it is a person who is "defiled" that needs to stay alone to avoid "contamination" of others.


Separation is an important word that is to be taken very seriously, yet, it is not as "notorious" as "isolation" today. To those who take their spiritual life serious, it is a word to watch. It is a word they live by daily.


As against the reason for isolation, one who will separate himself do so because of human defilement. What does this mean? The Holy Bible says about the general position of mankind thus,
"For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23.
This verse tells us that all men have been defiled since the fall of man in the garden of Eden. Note this verse as well to know the danger that has befallen humanity in Genesis 6:5
" And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually,"


Many people may not be aware of this or may not want to agree that it is the "every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually", is sin, that gave birth to Coronavirus. People are not considering the evil thoughts they carry about. Defiled hearts of man leads to defiled deeds that breed diseases, even pandemic.


THE SOURCE : God is the source of separation. He desires it from those who have turned on a new heart. What is this? To turn a new leaf from others calls for examining yourself to identify the symptoms of the evil imagination of your heart. You know your own portion of evil thoughts of man, the sin that easily befall you. Confess them before God your maker and owner of your heart. Jesus is the son of God who was given as a propitiation for the sins of humanity, including you. Accept Him as your Lord and Saviour. Ask Him to give you His Holy Spirit who will be in you until the end of your life. You only need to obey His instructions to have everlasting life. 


You will still live in this defiled world but His demand is,
"Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and
touch not the unclean thing, and I will receive you. Isaiah 52:11; Hebrew 6:17.
And I will be a father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters,
saith the Lord Almighty." Jer 31:1,9; Heb 6:18.


My beloved reader, if people can faithfully obey the recommendations or instructions of W. H. O by going into quarantine (isolation) to avoid contaminating others, must you not separate yourself from contaminated world to have an everlasting life? Those who isolate themselves to take care of themselves and to avoid infecting others that they may not die, will surely die one day, if not by Coronavirus, then by other means. Death will visit them. They will depart this sinful world one day.


However, if you live a separate life from the world, although you will depart this world to live with your Lord and Master. You will not die without hope. You will live on. Be separate. Stay blessed and prepared for the coming of the Lord.



The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print