GOD-TRACKING IS PRESSING IN TO FULFIL THE PLANS GOD KNOWS HE HAS FOR YOU
by Dudley Anderson

GodTracker 759
The e-devotional helping to keep you on track with God’s plans for your life. GodTracker is published at godtracker.co.uk

SUBSCRIBE to GodTracker by e-mail
Become a Vision Partner: surereality.net/become-a-vision-partner/

Proverbs 16:9
The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.

Man plans but God ordains. In Proverbs, we read that, though we attempt to plan our lives, the answer comes from the Lord. God-tracking has as its theses, seeking and tracking the plans and purposes of God. Scripture tells us that God knows the plans he has for us. Indeed, God does have a plan for us. He plans the day we take our first breath, the day we take our last and everything in-between. If you acknowledge the Lord God in all your ways then he will direct your life track according to the plans he knows he has for you. So, trust his plans, always, and do not rely on your own understanding of life’s circumstances.

So, when calamity strikes and we watch our life’s plans being ground under feet, it’s a relief to know that, as we acknowledge God, it is he who establishes our steps. You may be facing calamity today but here’s a word for you: The Lord is establishing your steps. His hand has not departed from you. This is a day for the building of your walls and a day that your boundaries shall be far extended. Forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead press in by faith and lay hands on what God has ordained. He knows the plans he has for you; his plans will prevail if you continue to acknowledge God is all your ways. He will provide. He will guide. He will sustain you to press in. God will make you worthy of his calling and fulfil every good work of faith by his power, so that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you.

God-tracking is pressing in to fulfil the plans God knows he has for you

READ ALL ABOUT IT
Proverbs 16:1-3,9
Jeremiah 29:11
Proverbs 3:5-6
Micah 7:11
Philippians 3:13
2 Thessalonians 1:11-12

Follow Dudley on Twitter twitter.com/godtracker
Like GodTracker on Facebook facebook.com/godtracker
SUBSCRIBE to the FREE weekly e-devotional GodTracker at, http://eepurl.com/dxTLAf 

DON’T GIVE UP, LOOK UP & PRAY

I believe that you will build my walls and extend my boundaries

“Father, I believe that you have good plans for my life. I admit, I have tried to make my own plans but I know, as I acknowledge you in all my ways, it is you who will direct my life’s track. Therefore, I give up my plans to look up to what you know you have instore for me. I lay claim to your purposes for me. I lay claim to your provision, guidance and sustenance. I believe that you will build my walls and extend my boundaries. Dear God, I choose to follow your plans and live for your glory. In Jesus’ name. Amen!”

If you prayed that prayer I would love to hear from you.
Please email me 
[email protected]

----------------------------

GodTracker is a free email service. We rely on generous support to continue serving you. If you have not become a Vision Partner, please support us at,  https://www.surereality.net/become-a-vision-partner/

----------------------------
What is GodTracker?
GodTracker is a weekly e-mail devotional, written by Dudley Anderson, based on the premise that God has a plan for our lives. His Word calls us to seek his plan by acknowledging him in all our ways and by tracking his purposes, in faith. 

Listen to GodTracker podcasts by Dudley Anderson at, godtracker.co.uk/godtracker-podcasts



Born and raised in Johannesburg, South Africa Dudley Anderson began writing for radio in 1994. Dudley currently writes a weekly e-mail Christian motivational thought called GodTracker and has complied 2 devotional books based on GodTracker. More information at surereaity.net 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print