The Key To Strong Faith
by lareina morgan


Philippians Chapter 4 12-13



 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength.



We are waiting on the Lord, for He is the one who gives us the strength to live, to survive, and to thrive......

Our trials remind us how little control that we actually have over our lives in this world. Our faith is strengthened  when we go through trials because our problems make us focus upon the God who made us, who promises to be with us to comfort us, and to hold us in His embrace of love and grace.

We can then surrender our wills into His will for our lives; we can patiently wait for Him to move on our behalf. He gives us the victory in our circumstances. We learn that through Him, we can endure just about anything that comes our way, because He is always there with us to help us succeed. 


The Key to Strong Faith Is An Intimate Relationship With God!



from the true world of God Blog
https://learningtoliveandloveinthewordofgod.blogspot.com/


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print