GOD-TRACKING IS KNOWING YOU ARE ALWAYS IN HIS PRESENCE
by Dudley Anderson

GodTracker 761

The e-devotional helping to keep you on track with God’s plans for your life. GodTracker is published at godtracker.co.uk
SUBSCRIBE to GodTracker by e-mail
Become a Vision Partner: surereality.net/become-a-vision-partner/

Psalm 16:11
You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures for evermore.

 During the Covid-19 lockdown, Karen and I were together practically 24 hours per day. Thankfully, my marriage is sound and I thoroughly enjoy my wife’s company. However, although we were together in the same house all day long, I was not perpetually aware of Karen’s presence. Although Karen was continually in my company at the time, her presence was not manifest unless she chose to interact with me. The same concept applies to our experience of the presence of God.

I try to have a time of prayer and Bible reading every morning. Most times, I enjoy simply praying through issues and studying God’s word. I know the Lord is always with me and I sense his presence in the room as I would if Karen walked through the door. But for the most part, the Spirit of the Lord does not physically interact with me. However, there are times, like yesterday morning, when the Lord literally touches my spirit.

I was sitting quietly for a moment thinking about a problem I was facing when my phone buzzed. I looked and it was a WhatsApp message from a person I hardly know, with an audio file attached. It was a recording of In Christ Alone, a great hymn I’ve sung many times. I was about to turn my phone off when I felt the prompting of the Holy Spirit to listen. It was not a very inspiring arrangement of an a-cappella choral production. Yet, from the first line, the Holy Spirit came upon me. My knees became weak and tears flowed (as they always do when the Lord touches me). My Lord, who was continually in the room with me, chose that very moment to interact with me. God’s omnipresence became his manifest presence at my time of need.

Jesus loves you so much. He will never leave you or forsake you. You can never escape God’s continual presence. However, though you may not feel his presence 24/7, his omnipresence will become his manifest presence at the time you need it most. Trust him.

God-tracking is knowing you are always in his presence


READ ALL ABOUT IT
Deuteronomy 31:6
Psalm 21:1-6
Psalm 37:4

Follow Dudley on Twitter twitter.com/godtracker
Like GodTracker on Facebook facebook.com/godtracker
SUBSCRIBE to the FREE weekly e-devotional GodTracker at, http://eepurl.com/dxTLAf 

DON’T GIVE UP, LOOK UP & PRAY

Lord, help me to be more aware of your presence every day

“O my Lord, I know you are always with me. I know I can never be free of your continual presence, and I take comfort in that. Yet, I believe in your sovereign will, you choose to manifest your presence to me when I need it most. I surrender my days to you; I submit to your presence in all that I am and that I do. Your eye is perpetually on me. Thank you for the times you show yourself. Thank you for the times you have touched my spirit with your tender care. Lord, help me to be more aware of your presence every day. Amen.”

If you prayed that prayer I would love to hear from you.
Please email me 
[email protected]

----------------------------
GodTracker is a free email service.
We rely on generous support to continue serving you. If you have not become a Vision Partner, please support us at,  
https://www.surereality.net/become-a-vision-partner/ 
----------------------------

What is GodTracker?
GodTracker is a weekly e-mail devotional, written by Dudley Anderson, based on the premise that God has a plan for our lives. His Word calls us to seek his plan by acknowledging him in all our ways and by tracking his purposes, in faith.

Listen to GodTracker podcasts by Dudley Anderson at, godtracker.co.uk/godtracker-podcasts



Born and raised in Johannesburg, South Africa Dudley Anderson began writing for radio in 1994. Dudley currently writes a weekly e-mail Christian motivational thought called GodTracker and has complied 2 devotional books based on GodTracker. More information at surereaity.net 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print