Josiah Upright, Downright
by PamFord Davis

Josiah: Upright, downright

Josiah did what was right.

“Josiah was eight years old when he became king, and he reigned thirty-one years in Jerusalem; and his mother’s name was Jedidah the daughter of Adaiah of Bozkath. He did right in the sight of the Lord and walked in all the way of his father David, nor did he turn aside to the right or to the left (2 Kings 22:1-2 NASB).”

The king stood before the LORD.

“The king stood by the pillar and made a covenant before the Lord, to walk after the Lord, and to keep His commandments and His testimonies and His statutes with all his heart and all his soul, to carry out the words of this covenant that were written in this book. And all the people entered into the covenant (2 Kings 23:3 NASB).”

Upright, downright!

“Before him there was no king like him who turned to the Lord with all his heart and with all his soul and with all his might, according to all the law of Moses; nor did any like him arise after him (2 Kings 23:25 NASB).”

‘I'm inright, outright, upright, downright happy all the time’ [Public Domain]

I'm inright, outright, upright, downright happy all the time.
I'm inright, outright, upright, downright happy all the time.

Since Jesus Christ came in,
And cleansed my heart from sin.
I'm inright, outright, upright, downright happy all the time.



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print