An Excerpt of HIS Truth
by

All kinds of religions define truth of life in different perspectives from one another. They defined in doctrines the ways of achieving this truth, as such as to achieve state of holiness. A status found acceptable before their gods. Some of these ways include, total isolation from humankind, deep meditation, "being" kind, "being" generous and so on. Mostly, the success rate in accomplishing these ways will so call reflects your deep sincerity for your god by accompanying with good works. Many say these accomplishments will be the plus point at Judgment Day.


John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

1John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.


As disciples of Jesus Christ, we are to attain perfection and completion, as to mirror image HIM who is without sins. We are to hear and heed HIS doctrines, and of which then we profess HIS name. It is a supernatural work by God to creatively transform us from glory to glory. No man by himself is capable of this feat. It is justifiable through his deeds, when the true nature of the person is expressed because HIS truth has sets in. This anointing of truth teaches the person all things, sets him free and he yearns to abide in HIM.


A measure of HIS truth will injects conviction and confidence in him to know he is not living a life of lies. As one in Christ presses forward, he cares lesser on the amounted works but more on the amounted love from God. It is progressing towards the degree of our relationship with HIM and decrease from our personal accomplishments for HIM. Praise God for HIS judgment on the weighing of our hearts' worth than our excellence of works. Thank you, Lord!

I am a working Christian adult with a passion to write on personal intimacy with God, as lead by the Holy Spirit.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print