Israel Attacked by Satan
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Of all peoples, tribes and nations, whom do you suppose that Satan would attack most?

I think, you have got it.

It is God’s people, God’s Elect, he would attack, those who carry God’s Word to the world, to be a Light for mankind.

First it was Israel, the little crowd from Abraham. They failed in many things, but God’s Law came out of Israel, all the Prophets came from Israel, all the Apostles, the Bible came from Israel and the Savior of mankind, the Messiah came out of Israel.

Out of the smoking ruins of Israel (1st century AD) came Christianity, not any church or earthly power, but a people who loved and tried to obey the God of Abraham, as they understood it. Never confuse Christianity with any existing major power or major religion, or particular pastor. From its inception Christianity was always cruelly persecuted. Today, every massacre, every mass murder in the world is the murder of Christians.

Satan masquerades under the banner of great religions. The biggest department that Satan has, is the department of World Religions.

Every time God’s People disobey (sin), it opens the door for Satan to come in. To Israel, he attached himself like a poisonous, bloodsucking spider to a tiny Jewish minority.  

At the time of Christ (1st century AD) the Babylonian Devil Worship and child sacrifices were in practice throughout North Africa, Middle East, India, and so on. In Israel a tiny minority had secret meetings, at night, as already described in the Bible. Israel had its own contingent of Babylonian Devil Worship.

About a thousand years later the Moslems organized a determined campaign to root it out. Look up “Old Man of the Mountain”, Assassins, Nizari and other historical background.

The Catholic Crusades of the 12th and 13th centuries provided a great opportunity for the leadership of organized Devil Worship to escape Moslem persecution in North Africa and Middle East. Many of this leadership of Devil Worshippers came to Europe with the returning Crusaders. They found Jewish settlements established everywhere and pretended to be Jewish refugees. Almost immediately the Babylonians seized this vast network as a base of operations, organizing and installing their Satanic Secret Orders and Banking. The blame for their activities always fell on the Jews. The Catholic hierarchy answered with persecutions and expulsions.

The Devil Worshippers eventually fled to an Island Fortress (England), seized the government, abolished Catholicism, and commenced to export their Secret Orders (Masonry), Banking and satanic REVOLUTIONS all over Europe, with perfect safety for their new headquarters.

With every independent gentile monarchy in ruins (end of 1st WW, 1918}, they finally were ready to turn against the Jewish Orthodox, always a huge thorn in their side.

 See continuation of this in “WW2 and Conspiracy against Israel”, published earlier.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print