Receive the Mark? Or Bill Gates Vaccine?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

The Forbidden Fruit of Adam and Eve has altered men’s DNA and the changes have been inheritable for all mankind. Some say, Bill Gates is attempting to achieve something similar with a vaccine injection, plus an implanted electronic contact with AI (Artificial Intelligence). Fortunately, it is probable that he won’t succeed. We will still have the most important choices in our own hands.

Do not confuse this or any promoted “chip” with the future mark of the Beast. Nobody will get the Mark of the Beast unless they worship the Antichrist or his Statue first. That is not for now, Josey. Stop worrying. Read carefully the REVELATION (Bible) instead.

The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God’s love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; they are lost because they have rejected Jesus who died for them. Even if you go into a lost eternity and have not accepted Christ, He died for you, and you simply made His sacrifice for you of no avail. You have trodden underfoot the blood of your Savior.

Many sects, even giant religions, have been preaching a phantom, a DIFFERENT CHRIST, not the Christ of the Bible. Their religion provides no salvation, it is a ‘one way street’ without exit, leading into disaster (Gal. 1:8-9, King James only). Satan’s biggest department is the department of religions; of disguised and fake religious decoys, baited traps feeding poisoned food unto the perishing souls of men.

Christ Jesus, your Creator, washed the feet of His disciples. They asked Him for a seat beside Him in heaven for distinction. What did he say? "On earth your rulers exploit you and oppress you and elevate themselves above you. But in heaven only he, who is the SERVANT OF ALL, is the greatest" (paraphrased, if you please). Moses asked to see Gods glory. God said "I will let my goodness pass before you", Exodus 33:18-19.

God says HIS GOODNESS IS HIS GLORY. It’s not the creation, which is the TREASURE. IT IS THE CREATOR. It's not the blue sky, the mountains, the white clouds or anything in this world which is the TREASURE, it is finding and loving and serving our Lord. His Commandments are only a road map to find our happiness and avoid disaster.

If you ever loved anyone with your whole being, and were loved in return, you might understand how precious your loved one is. No physical possession could ever come near to this in importance.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this world is worthwhile just to find Jesus and to belong to Him! If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE LORD OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY; TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE TWICE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you’ll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.

Want a surprise? Click https://elopatynsky.wixsite.com/-remnant-of-god



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print