SPREAD THE LOVE OF GOD
by Dr Surya Kumar Daimari

“Behold, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.” I John4:7

“Spread the love of God through your life- but only use words when necessary” - Mother Teresa

“Spread the love of God everywhere you go—Because people need it now more than ever-J Darryn Zewalk

       These quotes are like pain balms or ointment that heal our pains and wounds—very relevant today in the wake of the Pandemic Covid-19, where the whole world is suffering from the deadly disease.

        Dr Suhail Naik in his article, “Covid-19 spreads like Nuclear Chain Reaction...” establishes the fact that this dreaded bug of Covid19 follows the Super Spreading Chain of Transmission from one person to another like a Nuclear fission chain reaction and reaches every nook and corner of this planet. According to him a single patient or career spreads this virus at least to three persons and subsequently these three to next nine persons and thus goes on. And now the Covid19 covers the whole GLOBE within the span of few months. Interestingly, this chain of Covid19 model is one hundred percent (100%) applicable to the Church today in spreading the Love of God through the process of Disciple Making Continuum. But disciple making grows only out of love and compassion for one another.

“For God so loved the world , that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.” (John 3:16)

        What does this Bible verse mean? It does mean that God’s love extends the whole globe i.e., reaching  each and every one of the human beings in this world. He wants that everyone in this world should be reached out with his love to inherit the eternal life. And this is the reason why Christ had commissioned his disciples to go to the whole world and preach the gospel of love to all mankind(Matthew28:19). Let us love our neighbors and even the enemies with an unfailing love of God, not only in words but also in deeds.

“Behold, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.” I John4:7

          The Pandemic Covid-19 took only a couple of months to spread the pandemic disease to every nook and corner of this globe. But how long will it take for us to spread the love of God to all mankind? Let us break the chain of Covid-19 by washing our hands repeatedly, wearing masks and keeping social distancing but give our best to spread the love of God to all human beings.

 



Name of the Author of this article: Dr. Surya Kumar Daimari, MA,M.Ed, PGDTE,D.Min.(Doctor of Ministry)
The author is a freelance writer.
Book published: The Names of the Believers in the Bible in Types and Symbols .
https://outskirtspress.com/thenamesofthebelieversinthebible

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print