Unusual Commentary? TEMPTATION OF ALL FLESH
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Rev 3: 10 (King James, only, All Modern Bibles are being corrupted by Luciferians)

The Word of My Patience is the Word of God, the Bible (God’s Word). To keep it is to study and obey. Obedience to God’s Commands is no less than receiving God’s Love Gift, a MAP (also called Bible or Commandments), to avoid utter disaster during travels inside the Devils world.

The Prince of this world is the Devil. Some say, 6000 years under Satan, then 1000 years under Christ Jesus. Every man’s  road right now is full of booby-traps and mines. Without this map we cannot spiritually survive it. Following this Map is called obedience to God’s instructions.

What is the global Hour of Temptation?

Some say it will be the MARK OF THE ANTICHRIST, itself. You can get it only by worshipping the Antichrist and his Statue. To acquire it will mean that you can continue living, being able to buy and sell, keeping your property, keeping your sex partner, being free to sin anyway you like, getting rich working for Satan, and so on. This will be indeed the greatest temptation and only survival.

To refuse it is to die, maybe by torture. God tells you, to die for Christ is to gain life eternal.

What is the broader meaning of the whole passage?

It means that God will remove his “BRIDE” before the onset of this TENPTATION. Some call it RAPTURE. After the third chapter of Revelation there is no more CHURCH. See my article on Rapture, published earlier.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print