A Letter To You
by Sonja Mattison

 

Isaiah 41:10 New International Version (NIV)

10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

God did not give you the spirit of fear, so be courageous and affirm thyself. Do not give into it. Instead, give in to confidence and believe in all the possibilities there is within this world, even with hardships. Cogitate about the “goodness” then rejoice. Absorb all the beauty of life and take chances to fulfill the desires of your heart minus fear. Allow Jesus to prevent the enemy who tries to overcome your joy and happiness, and most of all, feat. 

 

Discard fretting - throw it away. Life is not to be full of doubt, worry, and fear. It is for you to experience audacious acts that bring gratification. Every moment gives reason to laugh and smile despite the deterrent that seems to prevent you from being the brave individual that you are of great strength.

 

Because you are weak in God’s strength, he can help you. His power is very strong; thus, you can handle any battle. Within your spirit is a mastermind to press on in any situation. Always remember that you are power.  

 

Life is an unpredictable time clock without a predefined expiration date. Take advantage of it with bravery. God did not create fear in you. He is love. Stay confident, wise, and in high spirits with much self-esteem.

 

 

 

 

 



Sonja Mattison currently resides in Clarkston, Georgia. She is an inspirational writer and the author of Thoughts of Mattii40. She earned her Bachelor of Arts at Norfolk State University in Norfolk, Virginia.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print