Letter to a Pastor: Ebola Plague Next?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Want to do something extremely important?

 ISSUE ELECTION GUIDES, WHOM TO ELECT AND WHOM TO AVOID. We all need to know which candidate will effectively support Christian interests and Christian values. Rate local candidates, for the school boards, administration and all. The public is blind, without information and without leaders. Candidates selected need a fair chance of winning.

 Format a “My Personal Voting Plan”, and omit your name. Informed voting means freedom to Christians, instead of to devils. Blind voting or no voting will be death for the people. Especially to Christians.

The laws of the land FORBID NOW to obey God – in the area of marriage, in the husband’s authority over his family and in the promotion of divorce, in the discipline and upbringing of our children, in the promotion of sexual perversions and homosexuality.

 Some separation of State and Church!

 Soon, kiddo, if you preach the Word of God you will end up in jail. Later they will kill you for it. That will be the reward for obeying devils. So much for the land of the free.

 How about the home of the brave?

 Ironically it is THE PASTORS, YES PASTORS, who BEAR MUCH OF THE BLAME AND THE SHAME OF WHAT’S HAPPENING. Nearly all pastors, priests and all who pretend to preach morality to the population, are happily receiving a BRIBE of tax-free status to remain silent and never participate in elections or politics. 

For their excuse, they quote the idiotic lie and illusion of “separation of church and state”, because of the MONEY they get to keep, without taxation! This lying “separation” is in one way only – to separate Christians from our freedom to worship and to obey our God. WE HAVE NO WAY TO SEPARATE OURSELVES FROM THE STATE OR TO KEEP THE STATE FROM PERSECUTING OUR FAITH.

 May the Lord God repay you PASTORS for betraying your sheep into the hands of wolves! How much did Judas receive to betray Jesus? Nevertheless, Judas, at least, had the honesty to kill himself.

This is how the most basic freedom in American Democracy, of legal ORGANIZED Christian self-defense by voting, has been eliminated through the betrayal by the greedy, money grinding Pastors. 

 Want to help? Or remain neutralized by devils?

 If you fear so much to declare for Jesus, then, secretly, assign the job to someone else, let him print and distribute voting guides. Almost nobody knows how to vote. MAKE SURE EVERYBODY RECEIVES A CHRISTIAN GUIDE.

 Dear Friend, if you are not a Pastor, please print this article and hand it to your pastor. Then follow up, see what he is doing. If he refuses or delays, organize a few people to research candidates well, pull available info from all allied sources, and share it with the congregation.

 Our history is crowded with men who would be gods, but only one God, who would be man. Lamentably, history is also crowded with pretend Pastors. Now there is no more time for them to just count their tithes. Devils are killing us with artificial diseases. Next, there might be a release of a modified EBOLA. Lock-downs are to prevent uprisings and common defense.

It is now estimated that the population of the Earth will be 7.6 billion by the year 2050. This, according to the Club of Rome, is “unsustainable”. Their goal for US is a reduction of population to 100 million.

 We must elect men who will criminalize all research, financing and deployment of biological agents capable of killing the population. Make it an eye for an eye and life for life, agony for agony to all mass murderers.

If not, you and your family may eventually die horribly.

Population reduction could be permitted only be by preventing conception, by reversible sterilization of all female infants, and NEVER by killing anybody.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print