COMING WORLDWIDE DECEPTION
by Lupie Riley

COMING WORLDWIDE DECEPTION

Freelance writer Lupie Riley

Thought:  Definition of deception: the act of causing someone to accept as true or valid what is false or invalid: the act of deceiving resorting to falsehood. 

We observe this every day when we turn on our television sets to the news channels.  How much of what we hear and see can we believe as truth.  So many of these news media’s have already been proven to be fraudulent but thousands embrace their stories as a reality. 

The Bible tells us of a time near the end of the age of grace that there will be worldwide deception.  People will believe lies as truth.  Some biblical scholar’s theories the idea this will involve alien beings who make the announcement that they are the creators of all life.  The secret that has been hidden from the world concerning the Roswell spacecraft that crashed in New Mexico with alien beings will finally be made public. 

After the rapture of the church (body of Christ) these aliens will make their appearance and proclaim they will bring peace to the world.  Scholars say this could be the deception that the masses will believe.  They also conclude that these aliens are of demonic origin.  This could be or maybe not but Christians must take notice that events are leading up to a climax as the end of this age draws near.  The Word tells us “be not deceived.”  It also encourages us to test the spirits to see if they are good or bad…it’s called spiritual discernment.

In our world today we need to ask God to give us this gift to be able to recognize when the Evil one is whispering lies into our ears so that we will not be one of those who are deceived in the latter days.   Our thoughts should be on Jesus who is coming soon.  We need to have his Word hidden in our hearts to keep us from sinning.   Maranatha

Prayer:  Father God, I know that events in the world are leading up to your coming to take out your children before judgement falls upon the earth. The deception that the masses will believe is that aliens took out those who were holding back the New World Order and the anti-Christ (Satan) who will proclaim that he is God in the new temple.   It is all falling into place as planned.  Help me to keep my eyes on Jesus and hope in my heart that the best is yet to come when Jesus is King.  Amen

Verse:  II Thess. 2:9-12 “This man of sin (anti-Christ) will come as Satan’s tool full of Satanic power and will trick everyone with strange demonstrations and will do great miracles.  He will completely fool those who are on their way to hell because they have said “no” to the Truth (Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life); they have refused to believe it and love it and let it save them, so God will allow them to believe lies with all their hearts and all of them will be justly judged for believing falsehood, refusing the Truth (Jesus) and enjoying their sins.”

 



Married 58 years, four children, nine grandchildren and three greats.  I've been a freelance writer for over 40 years.  Working on a book at the present.  My priorities are God first, family, country. Look me up on Google search by my name Lupie Riley, click on first link. Faithwriters.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print