WHEN I AWOKE THIS MORNING!
by Lewis E. Thomas

WHEN I AWOKE THIS MORNING!
 
When I awoke this morning I immediately sensed that something was very wrong!
My wife was "missing" and nowhere to be found within our home!
 
Her car was still parked outside, where in the world could she be?
So, I jumped into my truck and I drove around to see!
 
I thought maybe she walked over to Granny Wilma's house to have a cup of tea!
Granny Wilma was a precious ole Pentecostal Saint who had preached more than once to me!
 
Granny Wilma was missing too and folks were looking for her as well!
Where had these two Christian ladies gone, we just could not tell!
 
I thought of something suddenly that filled my heart with "GREAT FEAR"!
I remembered them both talking a few days ago about how the "RAPTURE" was very near!
 
I quickly turned on my T.V. and every channel was reporting open graves and people missing in every Nation!
And I instantly knew that I was in a "VERY TERRIBLE SITUATION"!
 
God's Church, "THE BRIDE OF CHRIST" had been taken up from the earth!
And I had been "Left Behind" because I had never believed in JESUS or HIS VIRGIN BIRTH"!
 
I drove to one Church after another and found church members looking for
missing children, sisters, brothers and friends!
Multitudes were "LEFT BEHIND" because of unbelief, lukewarmness, or some besetting Sin!
 
The GREAT TRIBULATION has begun and I have been "LEFT BEHIND"!
Then I awoke suddenly from my nightmare and I penned this little rhyme!
 
How about you today on that path you daily trod?
Are you going to be left behind because "your heart"
"IS STILL NOT RIGHT WITH GOD"?
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 7/13/2020


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print