Evidence for God? THE UNCAUSED CAUSE AND THE SCIENCE OF CAUSALITY
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Every process, every function and every event in nature is subject to the law of causality. This Law of Causality is defined by the absolute requirement that

everything natural, which exists, and is subject to natural laws, MUST HAVE A CAUSE AND A BEGINNING. Nothing natural can just exist without a cause or without a beginning. 

 If that is so, and If everything needs a cause and a beginning, then where did the first cause come from? Where did God come from? And when? Also, would not the first cause need another cause for itself? 

Causality, like truth itself, is superb evidence for God, never against our Creator. Enemies would have you believe the opposite. But In reality, causality does provide a totally ground shattering, beautiful, clear and fundamental account and solution to these questions. That is the reason this topic is never brought up or taught.

Take a look! 

There could be those who might object to calling causality a science. Let them consider that causality is the very epicenter of every scientific investigation and advance.
There is no experimentation without a study of cause, time, and effect. It is the study and investigation of these "cause, time and effect" processes which provides us with any real scientific knowledge and the advance of science. 

NATURAL LAWS 

Our world, as we know it now, is defined, upheld, controlled and sustained by fundamental, NATURAL, physical laws. 

Natural laws- like gravity, like the first Law of Thermodynamics (conservation of energy), Second Law of Thermodynamics (Entropy: Decay, Devolution of every design and structure); laws governing the function of electrical currents and a million other physical laws define all of NATURE around us. We are totally surrounded by natural laws, in fact we could not exist without them at all. 

Who gave the laws? Why and how do they function? "NATURE" is a design, functioning perfectly, without fail or exception to its laws. Who gave the design?


LAW OF CAUSALITY 

The most fundamental NATURAL law, underlying all laws of nature, is the Law of CAUSALITY. This underlies every phenomenon, every chemical reaction, and every existing process. There is an obvious ideological reason why it is not taught right now, as you see it here. 

We have trillions of examples of obedience to this law. We, collectively, do not have a single known natural exception to this law. 

What is the Law of Causality? Causality states that
EVERYTHING NATURAL, WHICH EXISTS, AND IS SUBJECT TO NATURAL LAWS, MUST HAVE A CAUSE AND A BEGINNING. Nothing natural can just exist without a cause or without a beginning. 

THE BEGINNING IN CAUSALITY 

Mathematics can be viewed as the foundation of all natural foundations. No mathematical expression exists to describe an origin-less (without origin, without beginning) phenomenon. 

It is impossible to count without, somewhere, beginning to count. We have an expression of minus infinity going to plus infinity which also must begin (start) at zero. The concept of something natural without a beginning is totally foreign to our reality. We have a concept of travelling a circle forever. But every circle must be entered at its periphery to commence (begin, start) this process. In fact it is impossible to even draw a circle, except starting at its periphery. If you have a machine stamping a completed circle, you need to account for a cause and beginning of the machine itself, and so on. Then how could a machine stamp a circular process without beginning, without stamping it sometime? 

You cannot count without beginning to count. There is no such thing. It's mathematically impossible. There always must be a beginning, somewhere. 

THE CAUSE IN CAUSALITY 

Similarly, nothing which exists in NATURE has ever been found to exist without a cause. There is no EFFECT without a CAUSE. This is the most fundamental Natural law of all. This provides the basis for every experimental investigation.

Why could not matter have just existed forever? 

Because matter is made up an infinitely complex physical phenomena of moving, extremely ordered, particles and complicated forces, absolutely subject to all fundamental physical laws, like the First and Second Law of Thermodynamics and all others. Look at Entropy (law of devolution or decay), as an example. Everything in nature decays from more complex to more simple, every design and every structure. Matter absolutely obeys all other physical laws, most notably that of cause and effect. Consider just one Law, the Law of Entropy: How could Uranium have just existed forever if it decays to lead?  

Why don’t we have an affect without a cause?

How can we know that there is NO EFFECT WITHOUT A CAUSE? Because we have endless trillions of proven NATURAL examples and processes showing cause and effect; and NOT A SINGLE proven NATURAL EXCEPTION to this law. Everything natural, every phenomenon, has a beginning and a cause. 

How can you understand this? Man must accept reality sometimes without understanding. We accept gravity by simply observing the inevitable effect.

Surely, in view of such colossal evidence it must be idiotic to assume anything contrary. 

The requirement of cause and effect and the requirement of a beginning for every natural phenomenon is absolutely experimentally verifiable, without a single existing, proven exception. 

To say, “well, we shall someday discover a natural effect without a cause” is like saying, well, we shall, some day, find there is no law of gravity (not lack of gravity, but nonexistence of the laws of gravity). I think, we best forget that kind of (evolutionary) "reasoning". 


THE UNCAUSED CAUSE OR THE ONLY FIRST CAUSE. 
And NOW, here comes the "rub", the spectacular pay-off, the practical part "where the tires meet the road". 

If everything natural needs a cause and a beginning, where is the FIRST cause of all? Where did it come from? Who made it and when? Why does it NOT require another cause for itself?

EVIDENTLY, THE EXISTANCE OF A FIRST CAUSE IS IMPOSSIBLE BY NATURAL MEANS. BECAUSE, IN NATURE, IT WOULD ONLY REQUIRE ANOTHER CAUSE FOR ITSELF AGAIN. THE FIRST CAUSE HAD TO BE SUPERNATURAL, NOT SUBJECT TO NATURAL LAWS, AS WE KNOW THEM. 

Let me restate this: THE FIRST, UN-CAUSED CAUSE, HAD TO BE SUPERNATURAL, NOT SUBJECT TO NATURAL PHYSICAL LAWS!

Otherwise it would have required another cause for itself also. It could not have been any First Cause! That conclusion is absolutely inescapable. The FIRST CAUSE must be outside all natural laws as we know them. Here, you are looking at another reality, unimaginable to us, who are bound by natural things

Why another reality which is not subject to physical laws? 
Because we exist. We would not exist without the FIRST cause producing a physical reality. 

The FIRST CAUSE could have never been NATURAL, subject to physical laws and causality. It had to be SUPERNATURAL, outside of all physical laws. 

There it is, Kiddo. 
Put that in your pipe and smoke it! 

DOES YOUR ETERNITY HANG ONLY ON BEING RECYCLED INTO PLANT OR A WORM? Or does it hang upon other lies proposed by the ultimate deceiver and his busy followers?

Dear reader, there really is another reality out there, not subject to natural laws. Could it be subject to different laws, like “love your enemies, love your fellow man like yourself”?

Could it be subject to laws, like “do not murder, do not steal, do not lie, do not commit adultery”? Can there be a certainty of eternal JUSTICE, waiting for YOU (personally) out there?

The Bible really is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you. Our dearest Lord God paid our penalty, Himself.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; they are lost because they have rejected Jesus who died for them. The ultimate treasure is not creation, it is the Creator. Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this world is worthwhile just to find Jesus and to belong to Him! If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS; PLEASE BE THE LORD OF MY LIFE; HELP ME TO LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH! HELP ME TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE." 

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. After this, clean up your life with the Bible. Check out the guide in "How to read the Bible and clean up your life" in https://elopatynsky.wixsite.com/-remnant-of-god (under Discipling Bible Studies). It's made for you. 



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print