FLEAS!
by Sarah Mursell

My cat is 21 and her name is Buddy.x.Sometimes I will brush her fur and although I put flea treatment on her regularly I often find myself searching and picking for fleas. Buddy doesn't always like it when I keep parting pieces of fur and if I should spot a flea I will chase it with my fingers to catch it! I don't like seeing them in her fur biting and laying dirt but she doesn't know what or why I am doing it! It struck me lately, that sometimes, when we are going through some discomfort or shifting around, perhaps we are being de-flead like God is weeding out the garden of our character, moving and removing and weeds can be deep rooted and quickly grow back if left unattended. That's how I feel lately. I feel my fur has been rubbed up the wrong way, pulled apart and picked about. Yet, like a cat I do feel cleaner, more taken care of and less irritated. I also know and trust my Owner that it has all been done for my own good.God doesn't want us to be spiritually bitten and tormented by the fleas of life and sometimes through any discomfort, I'm simply being de-flead! To add, the flea solution I use is called Advocate, which means 'defense'. The Holy Spirit is our Advocate, our Defender and safeguard!

xxx

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print