THE CURE FOR RACISM
by Lupie Riley

 

Freelance writer Lupie Riley

Thought:   The answer to racism is right before our eyes but how many do not give it a second thought.  Did we forget we came from the same parents?  Oh, that’s right, a good percentage look at this concept as a myth or fairy tale.

They have pushed the idea of a Creator God out of their thought pattern.  Thanks to the infiltration and Godless indoctrination of the unproven dead-end theory of evolution and relativism that has polluted the minds of our youth for decades.  Thus, we see the results of this mindless thinking in cities that have been overtaken by Godless thugs and terrorists.  We are seeing the fruits of agnostic professors and teachers in our institutions of higher learning and it has not happened overnight.  It’s been a slow, constant dripping of Godless influences over a period of many years.

Time for America to WAKE UP and realize what’s happened to our once America the beautiful that was founded on Judeo Christians standards.  Were about to lose our freedoms that so many laid their lives down for and many still paying the price to protect our constitution and freedoms.  Pride for our country is not taught in the schools anymore and what has replaced it is chaos, anger, hatred and murder.  How many more innocent lives are we going to lose before America wakes up.

There was a song years ago that gives us the solution to racism and the hate for people of a different color or race.  It’s called “What the world needs now is love, sweet love, it’s the only thing that there’s too little of.” Weve lost the ability to find this true love and it can only be found in the source from whence it came, the great I AM and Creator of all there is.  Scriptures tell us that God is love and he proved Himself by becoming like man and taking upon himself all the sins Satan could think up and sacrificing his own life to impart forgiveness and eternal life to all mankind that would believe His message of Salvation.  That is true love. He defeated death through His resurrection and is alive and well today.  We worship a living God who offers reconciliation to Himself through the sacrifice of Jesus.  How can we miss this gift of forgiveness and eternal life because of a bad choice?  Imagine what the world would look like now if everyone embraced the love that God offers?

Prayer:  Father God, all violence would cease if we drew from your love to respect all our brothers and sisters no matter what color or status in life they come from. Help us to share the kind of love you have for all mankind so that we can be at peace with on another.  Amen

Verse:  I John 3:18,19,23 “Little children, let us stop just saying we love people, let us really love them and show it by our actions.  Then we will know for sure, by our actions, that we are on God’s side, and our consciences will be clear, even when we stand before the Lord. 23. And this is what God says we must do; Believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ and love one another.”



Married 58 years, four children, nine grandchildren and three greats.  I've been a freelance writer for over 40 years.  Working on a book at the present.  My priorities are God first, family, country. Look me up on Google search by my name Lupie Riley, click on first link. Faithwriters.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print