A RESTORED PLANET EARTH
by Lupie Riley

 

Freelance writer Lupie Riley

Thought:  WOW!! That’s the only word I can come up with to describe my elation at the return of Christ when he sets up his kingdom as KING OF KINGS.  At that time, the Earth will be restored to its pristine condition when Adam and Eve lived in the garden of Eden.  Before this happens, however, there must be a cleansing.  The first cleansing of Evil was by water.  The second will be through fire.

During Christ’s reign all evil (Satan) will not be permitted to work his diabolic agenda towards the destruction of all that is good.  The Earth will not be polluted with Satan’s evil deeds for 1,000 years.  It’s difficult to perceive what science and technology will be able to achieve without this destructive influence.  The Bible tells us we will not even have to have a military because all wars will cease, and people will live a very long time.  What will transportation be like? Perhaps pollution free flying car’s?   However, just before the troublesome times of the tribulation begins believers, those who have taken God at his Word, will be transported (raptured) to another place God has reserved for them.

 As a born again Christian we can now come into the very throne of grace where God is through Jesus spirit within.  In prayer we stand on Holy ground like Moses.  Let us never take this relationship with the great I AM lightly. “And so dear brothers, now we may walk right into the very Holy of Holies where God is because of the blood of Jesus (Heb. 10:19).”

In the beginning God said his creation was all good but then sin and death came upon the world stage through the disobedience of our first parents.  Being that God was sinless he had to enter into the mainstream of humanity to be that one-time sacrifice for sin and death defeating death through his resurrection.  All we need to do is put our trust and faith in that message from God and His Word.

We have a better world coming, a restored planet Earth.  Believers who have been taken out in the rapture will return with the King of Kings on a whole new assignment.  We will not just be spirits drifting on the clouds with nothing to do but spirits with bodies that will last an eternity. Our bodies will be like the body Jesus had after his resurrection.  But He warned us when the seven-year tribulation begins there will be a false peace for 3 ½ years and mid-way the anti-Christ will reveal to the world who he really is (Satan).  He will sit in the restored temple as God.  The latter 3 ½ years will be so wicked that the world will never experience them again.

Are you ready to fly? Prophetically world events are telling us this could happen any day now.  Are your eyes on Jesus?

Prayer:  Father God, what a blessed hope I have as one of your children that you will come and take us out of the chaos before the anti-Christ appears on the scene.  Maranatha  (even so Lord come)

Verse:  Isa. 11:6,7 “In that day the wolf and the lamb will lie down together, and the leopard and goats will be at peace.  Calves and fat cattle will be safe among lions and a little child shall lead them all.”



Married 58 years, four children, nine grandchildren and three greats.  I've been a freelance writer for over 40 years.  Working on a book at the present.  My priorities are God first, family, country. Look me up on Google search by my name Lupie Riley, click on first link. Faithwriters.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print