Restoration
by PamFord Davis

We don’t need statisticians or polls to convince us; families are in crisis.

Broken relationships lead to broken homes and divorce. Children, growing up in single parent homes become wounded survivors. Others are estranged from a spouse or child; yet, they share the same home address. Admittedly, all family members desire wholeness, love and understanding.

Relationship problems surfaced long before they made talk shows or advice columns. Conflicts are more than a topic of discussion. Selfishness influences interactions and negative memories become barriers of trust. Harsh correction and sarcastic reactions fuel the fires of conflict. The divide grows wider and hope dwindles for home sweet home.

We are family.

God can restore, reunite and rebuild.

“Behold, I am going to send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and terrible day of the Lord. He will restore the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers, so that I will not come and smite the land with a curse (Malachi 4:5-6 NASB).”

Christ bore our curse. He is the bridge from brokenness to blessing.



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print