Sing Praises to Our King!
by Tonja Taylor

Sing praises to God, sing praises; Sing praises to our King, sing praises.7 For God is the King of all the earth; Sing praises with a skillful psalm. God reigns over the nations, God sits on His holy throne.(Psalm 47:6-8, NASB)

In other words, sing with intent to honor and exalt Him, and know what you mean when you sing the words! 

Way too many of us have and might still just mouth words we learned decades ago, without at all meaning what we say. That is not worship; that is religion, one of those “forms of godliness having no power” but when we listen to channels that purposefully play music that glorifies Christ, we can know much more that, at least most of the time, we are using our voices to help ourselves and any others who hear us. 

It is thought by many scholars that Elohim, the LORD Who created Heaven and earth, sang the earth and universe into existence! 

I encourage you to thank and praise the LORD for the new song He has put in your mouth. If you don’t yet know what your new song is, ask Him to reveal it to you. He will! And He won’t stop there!

Ask Him, and He will give you songs of deliverance, and make your mouth like a sharpened sword against the enemy. The enemy cannot stand it when we praise the LORD. Praise--singing to the LORD--is a way to resist the enemy and cause him to flee!

So sing, sing, sing praises to our good, good King, JESUS! 



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print