THE ARMY OF GOD
by Lewis E. Thomas

THE ARMY OF GOD

Have you enlisted into "THE ARMY OF GOD" and are you serving Him today?
Are you a "CHRISTIAN SOLDIER" marching down that "STRAIGHT AND NARROW WAY?
 
Are you a "FAITHFUL SOLDIER" obeying all of Gods commands?
Or are you a lost soul watching and participating in the evil across our land?
 
Have you enlisted into the "ARMY OF GOD" and joined the "RANKS OF THE REDEEMED"?
Are you "MARCHING" to the orders given by JESUS, the MIGHTY KING of kings?
 
Have you "ENLISTED" at the foot of that "OLD RUGGED CROSS"?
Have you "PLEDGED TO SERVE" the "LAMB of GOD" and to fight to "win the souls" of those who are "LOST"?
 
Are you a "SOLDIER" who can be trusted to "never" cut and "RUN" from a Spiritual Fight?
Do you meet the "ENEMY" head-on in prayer by wielding the "WORD OF GOD" with "ALL" your strength and might?
 
Are you fighting against the "FORCES OF EVIL"
that are all around you daily "UNSEEN"?
Or are you a Soldier or a Slave in Satan's Army fighting and rebelling "AGAINST" the "KING of kings?
 
Which side of this battle between good and evil are "YOU" currently on?
Is GOD the "ONE LEADING and CALLING THE SHOTS" in your "HEART" and in your "HOME"?
 
If you are not Soldiering for Christ you by default are soldiering for Satan and his demon hoard!
Don't you think you would be "much better off" soldiering "for and with" THE LORD?
 
Please "ENLIST" into the "RANKS of THE RIGHTEOUS" right now today be ye young or old!
And "ONE DAY" you'll get to march with Jesus up in Heaven on those "STREETS of GOLD"!
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 8/02/2020
 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print