THE SIN OF NEGLECT
by Lewis E. Thomas

THE SIN OF NEGLECT
 
How often do you read the Holy Bible, the written word of God?
Would your answer be: Seldom, Never, Daily, or do you think this question odd?
 
Many "Church Members" are totally ignorant when it comes to God's holy word!
I have asked Christians about certain scriptures and they act as if I'm asking about something they've "never" heard!
 
How can we "KNOW GOD" if we never open the Bible to read His words therein?
How can we know HIM if we don't spend time in prayer calling out to Him for help in our "BATTLE AGAINST SIN"?
 
If we don't "KNOW" the "BIBLE" how can we "KNOW GOD" and the difference between "HOLY AND PROFANE?
When we "NEGLECT GOD" we end up bringing "GREAT SHAME" to His name!
 
What if God weighs our T.V. time against our Bible Reading and Prayer time when we stand before Him on "JUDGEMENT DAY?
Will "God's Scale" tip in our "FAVOR", or will it quickly "DROP DOWN HARD" the other way?
 
Will the weight of our works and devotion to God "TIP THE SCALE" in our favor to give us a "SURE WIN"?
Or will things go "SOUTH" quickly because we are still bound with heavy "CHAINS of SIN"?
 
If we "NEGLECTED" our spouse the way we neglect God and that Straight and Narrow Way.
 
I WONDER!
 
Would we be "MARRIED or DIVORCED" today?
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 8/6/2020
 
How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print