God Rewards A Soul Winner Very Well
by Ngozi Nwoke

Does it pay being a soul winner? Certainly, it pays to engage in soul winning endeavours . This is because your Master, God Almighty, diligently rewards those that obey Him. And He doesn't 'use' people, rather, He rewards handsomely.

But you, be strong and do not let your hands be weak, for your work shall be rewarded! - 2 Chronicles 15:7 (NKJV).

God Rewards

God owes no man, and your work shall surely be rewarded. And He will always give you what is due to you and much more. This is sure because He who said that the labourer is worthy of his wages will certainly not owe.

Therefore, as you go out to win souls for Christ, be rest assured that God will reward you. He rewards those that diligently seek Him. And He will not forget your labour of love.

The Lord rewards openly

God sees your works, both those done in the secret and in the open. For nothing is hidden from Him. Therefore, even when no man sees you to appreciate you. God sees and will openly reward you

The Holy Spirit is a witness to all your soul winning endeavours and nothing you do in the name of Christ will go unnoticed. And He will reward you for all men to see and glorify Him. Also, it will encourage other believers to go and fish men for Christ. In addition, it will encourage those who are serving God to continue and don't give up. For God will surely reward them too.

What God rewards

God will reward you for your good works. Everything you do for the furtherance of the kingdom, the Lord rewards. This includes soul winning.

Also, the Lord rewards faithfulness. So, it's not enough to just do good work, it's important that you do it faithfully. For the Lord is a God of details and He weighs every action of ours.

Furthermore, God rewards according to your works. So, you get rewards sparingly if you serve sparingly, and bountifully if you serve bountifully.

Soul winners become stars

The Lord turns soul winners into stars and they shine wherever they find themselves. For God will make them be the top among their peers. And make them excel in all the works of their hands. Also, He makes them the envy of the world.

Conclusion

It really pays being a soul winner. For God is mindful of you and will never allow your labour of love towards His kingdom to go in vain. And even when no man sees you or appreciates you, God will. For the Lord will always reward you and in the open for all to see.



Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print