TREASURE OF A FIND
by Lewis E. Thomas

TREASURE OF A FIND
 
Lord, Thank you for my wife Penny, for she is a "TREASURE OF A FIND"!
She is a "better" Christian than I'll ever be and she always has "YOU" on her mind!
 
She is a selfless and "PRECIOUS SOUL" always faithful to read your word and pray!
She is the "SUNSHINE" in my life that you gave to brighten up my days!
 
She has a BIG LOVING HEART more precious than all the World's Silver and Gold!
You can see that Lord, if you take one look down into her "SOUL"!
 
She stays "FAITHFUL" to you Lord and to me!
She would never do "anything" to harm or to dishonor me or thee!
 
Take that Multiple Sclerosis she has Lord "OFF" of her and lay it on me!
Give her back her health oh Lord for she is "FAITHFUL" and is as worthy as one "can" be!
 
I often think about how "MISERABLE" I would truly be!
If you had not sent "PENNY" down to this earth to share her life with me!
 
Lord, help me to always treat her with kindness, gentleness and love!
And "REMIND ME" often that you are closely watching to see how I treat her from up above!
 
LORD, Please answer my prayer after I close this little rhyme!
And LORD, "THANK YOU" once again for sending me such a "TREASURE OF A FIND"!
 
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 8/22/2020
 
 
See Proverbs 31:10-31
 
 
 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print