Evolution is a Fairytale (Part 2)
by Eugene Lopatynsky

In Part #1, we considered, how important is the AGE OF THE EARTH.

 If the Earth is recent, then there is no chance whatsoever for any Evolutionary phantasiesNow, why are some people so deadly afraid of Special Creation and our Creator?

It is useless to argue against physical laws. The first Law of Thermodynamics is the conservation of energy. The second Law is the Law of Entropy, of Disorder, of DE-VOLUTION (devolution).

Everything in our universe tends always to DISORDER. This is a fundamental law in physics. The second law of Thermodynamics, is the Law of Entropy. Every design, every chemical reaction, every complex structure will come to equilibrium only at maximum disorder, maximum entropy. More time, more disorder. There are no exceptions.  It is insane to invent a phantasy of Evolution in a universe of Devolution, in an environment which tends always and automatically toward Devolution.

Part 2 is for those more technically and scientifically curious.

This information is usually well hidden or mutilated by the Luciferians. Observe the case of the “moon rocks”. NASA reported, that the MOON ROCKS obtained, were 2 to 8 billion years old, but the moon rocks came all GLAZED. That means they had been heated to 1000 to 1300 degrees Celsius. Potassium vaporizes at 744 degree C, rendering their Potassium Argon analysis absolutely worthless.

On similar occasions the sample rocks were AGED just by running water over them. Potassium dissolves beautifully in water. The rocks become almost immediately most ancient.

(1)  CARBON 14 DATING 

Some may claim that Carbon 14 measurements are not very accurate (usually due to organic contaminants of a different age). That's not important. WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS THAT CARBON 14 IS NO LONGER DETECTABLE AFTER (THEORETICALLY) 50 000 YEARS. There just isn't enough C14 left in the sample to detect. To illustrate, if you start with 100 atoms of C14, after less than 6000 years there are only 50 atoms left. After some 12000 years you have 25. After 18000 only 12. After 24 000 years, only 6. After less than 30 000 years only are 3 left. Rapidly there is nothing left to detect.

YET EVERY FOSSIL, EVERYTHING THAT EVER LIVED, CONTAINS MEASURABLE CARBON 14. That is true evidence that the age of the samples is far ess than the maximum of 50 000 years old. Applying the necessary C 14 correction it gives them all an age rating of less than 10 000 years.

C14 carries tremendous advantages. Carbon 14 is NOT naturally occurring. Radioactive C14 is formed in the upper atmosphere by collision of naturally occurring C12 (in carbon dioxide) with space radiation. The analysis is based upon decay (devolution) of radioactive C14 into N14, with a short half-life of app. 5700 years. 

The technique involves examining the remains of animals and plants, which exchanged carbon with the atmosphere by respiration, or ingestion of once living matter, which also respired or ingested same C14. 

Since there are currently 760 atoms of C14 for each 1 billion atoms of C12, after some 50 000 years there shouldn't be enough C14 atoms to count. It was expected that only the most recent fossils could be dated with C14. IMAGINE THE SHOCK, the consternation, when everything, all fossils, all coal, crude oil, in fact, everything, which once lived, showed a corrected age dating of less than 10,000 years! Is it "surprising" that they never taught you this? 

The correction in date calculations is very necessary, because the formation and decay of C14 is not in equilibrium, and Libby, the inventor of the procedure, knew about it in early 1960, when high altitude rocket research supplied the data. Far more C14 is formed within the upper atmosphere, than decays below. It is assumed that he purposely never corrected the original formula. 

Dr. Whitelaw, Dr. Cook, among many others, collected and corrected known fossil information, which had been dated with C14 and plotted the astonishing results. There appears a tremendous increase in plant and animal life, dating back about 7000 years ago, from near zero and peaking nearly 4500 years ago (time of Noah’s flood). This is followed by a decline to near zero immediately following 4500 years back, followed by a slow increase to present. Sounds very "Biblical", doesn't it? It follows exactly the outline and dating of the Bible. After the global flood, 4500 years ago, there is a near total decline of fossils for that period, followed by a very gradual resurgence in plant and animal life till almost now.

There was, essentially, nothing once living, which could not be dated to less than 10,000 years of age with corrected C14 essay. 

(2)  ACCUMULATION OF He4 (helium isotope)

Helium-4 enters the atmosphere from solar wind and the decay (devolution) of Uranium rock. 

The atmosphere contains 3.5 x 10 raised to the power of 15, as grams of He4 
The yearly gain of He4 is 3 x 10 raised to the power of 11. 
The loss of He4 is less than 10 to the power of 6 and can be taken in this calculation as negligible. 

Dividing atmospheric content by yearly gain gives 10,000 years of accumulation of He4. Since the planet is likely to have to been capturing the same from the beginning of planetary existence, and assuming the rates to hold approximately constant, the planetary age indicated is approximately 10,000 years by this indicator. 

(3) FLUX OF CHEMICALS BY RIVERS INTO THE OCEANS 

The ages obtained by calculating flow rates for various chemicals are all over the place, but all of them are, in geologic time, extremely recent. 

The estimated amount of Uranium in oceans, for example, is 10 raised to power 15, expressed in grams (Gm). 
The yearly flow of Uranium into oceans is in the order of 10 raised to the power of 11. 

Assuming the rates remain reasonably constant and dividing ocean content by yearly influx, we get what? Only 10,000 years. 

Again, flow rates do vary considerably, but most certainly accumulation of ALL THESE SALTS in the oceans are shown to be geologically most recent.

(4)  EARTHS MAGNETIC FIELD 

The earth's magnetic field decays (devolves) exponentially, with a half-life of 1400 years. 

Assuming reasonably constant rates, a mere few hundred thousand years ago the earth's magnetic field would have equaled that of a magnetic star, too hot for life to exist in the presence of magnetic and electrical currents, flowing against electrical resistance in the earths iron core. 

Something there must be very recent indeed.

(5) THE EARTHS SPIN RATE 

is slowing (devolving) by 1/1000 of a second daily. If the earth were billions, or (now they say) trillions, of years old, the earths initial spin rate would have produced major geologic centrifugal distortions. The geological evidence doesn't show such distortions. 

Let’s just use a very old measurement, an average loss of 1 second every century.

This means that 1 million years back in time we gain 10,000 seconds, or approx. 2.8 hours. One full rotation of our planet would have taken only 21.2 hours. Five million years ago the present spin rate would be more than doubled and daylight is halved! The evolutionists speak of 200 million years just for very recent fossils and 500 million years for the appearance of trilobites! How could this be possible? This, by the way, is a neat and easy calculation. Try it! 

(6) METEORITE DUST 

Meteorite dust falling to earth is approximately 14 million tons per year. In 5 billion years, assuming the rate is constant, although the rate would be much higher in a younger (dirtier) system, we should see an accumulation of 265 feet, extremely rich in nickel and iron. There is no trace of it on earth or on the surface of the moon.

For those still seeking a purpose and meaning in life.

Strangely, some of my articles are read by Luciferians, even before they are read by Christians. You can figure out why, by yourself.

Friend, if you have understood the above, then you know that there is indeed a GOD who will eventually, for certain, judge you. You can imagine what will happen there. Our God provides perfect freedom to all, but with freedom comes a corresponding and inevitable responsibility. There is a principle of Universal Justice, which nobody will ever escape. Your evil is either on Christ or it remains on you. If it remains on you, you will, yourself, pay forever your penalty.

If you do not reject the Biblical Christ Jesus, and His teachings, (Satan set up imposters in most major religions), then He will never reject you.

Father God says, “No eyes have ever seen, nor could ears have heard, NOR COULD ANYONE EVEN HAVE IMAGINED THE HAPPINESS, which God prepared for those who love Him….” (1 Cor. 2:9, paraphrased, if you please).

God’s Word, Sir. Look it up. What do you suppose awaits the Luciferians and active Evolutionists eventually? God said, the “smoke of their torment shall ascend forever and ever” (Rev 14: 11). You think God is jocking?

With infinite love God gave us a Savior, to pay our penalty and a Bible, a guide and light on our path!

The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God’s love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; THEY ARE LOST BECAUSE THEY HAVE REJECTED THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE, who died for them. Even if you go into a lost eternity and have not accepted Christ, He died for you, and you simply made His sacrifice for you of no avail. You have trodden underfoot the blood of your Savior.

Many sects and BIG religions have been preaching a phantom, a DIFFERENT CHRIST, not the Christ of the Bible. Their religion provides no salvation, it is a ‘one-way street’ without exit, leading into perdition (Gal. 1:8-9, King James only). Satan’s biggest department is the department of religions; of disguised and fake religious decoys, baited traps, feeding spiritually poisoned food unto the perishing souls of men.

What do you suppose will confront those who reject so great, SO GREAT, a salvation?

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this life is worthwhile to find the BIBLICAL Christ Jesus and to belong to Him! If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. I REJECT ALL NON-BIBLICAL RELIGION. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you’ll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, it will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.

After this, clean up your life with the Bible. Check out the guide in “How to read the Bible and clean up your life” in   https://elopatynsky.wixsite.com/-remnant-of-god , under “articles”, on bar. (Just click on it)

Search for the only truth and remedy that exists, for the God that loves you, who made all life and who has made, and will make again, a beautiful world.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print