He Leads
by PamFord Davis

It’s said that some men and women are natural born leaders. Most of us are more comfortable while following trusted leaders. I know that to be true in my situation. Yet, I have been called to serve. Moses might be a distant relative.

“Now, behold, the cry of the sons of Israel has come to Me; furthermore, I have seen the oppression with which the Egyptians are oppressing them.

Therefore, come now, and I will send you to Pharaoh, so that you may bring My people, the sons of Israel, out of Egypt.’ But Moses said to God, ‘Who am I, that I should go to Pharaoh, and that I should bring the sons of Israel out of Egypt (Exodus 3:9-11 NASB)?”

But God said… “Certainly I will be with you, and this shall be the sign to you that it is I who have sent you: when you have brought the people out of Egypt, you shall worship God at this mountain (Exodus 3:12b NASB).”

He was with Moses; He is with you and me.

Recently in prayer, I talked with God about how uncomfortable I am in a leadership position. I didn’t hear an audible voice; I did receive His answer. He said He would lead; I should follow.

“Your ears will hear a word behind you, ‘This is the way, walk in it,’ whenever you turn to the right or to the left (Isaiah 30:21 NASB).”



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print