GOD-TRACKING IS CONFIDENTLY ENDURING YOUR TRIALS BECAUSE HE HAS GREAT PLANS FOR YOU
by Dudley Anderson

GodTracker 771
The e-devotional helping to keep you on track with God’s plans for your life.
GodTracker is published at godtracker.co.uk
SUBSCRIBE to GodTracker by e-mail

Isaiah 42:6
“I am the Lord; I have called you in righteousness; I will take you by the hand and keep you.

Isaiah the prophet was writing to his people, Israel and Judah, prior to Samaria being conquered by Assyria and Jerusalem being taken by Babylon, when he said, “I will take you by the hand and keep you.” Great calamity faced God’s people because of their arrogant rebellion. However, the God of mercy and grace still loved his little ones. The promise was, they would be restored. Seventy years after the Babylonian captivity, the Jews returned to Jerusalem. The prophet Jeremiah prophesied, “When seventy years are completed, I will fulfil to you my promise and bring you back to this place.” He continued, “‘For I know the plans I have for you’, declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.’” God had great and new things planned for his people. Through Isaiah, he said, “Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I now declare.”

The Jews are God’s chosen race – the elect of God. However, Jesus the Messiah came to reconcile not only the Jews to the God of Israel but all who would call on his name. God’s mercy and grace are extended to you, today. God has not replaced Israel with the Church. In Christ, you and I are grafted into the vine of Israel. In Christ, you and I are the elect of God. Therefore, In Christ, the Lord has called you in righteousness and taken you by the hand to keep you safe. He knows the plans he has for you. The old has gone and new things – plans for welfare and not for evil – are in store for you if you acknowledge God in all your ways and keep your eyes on Jesus.

You may find you’re facing trying times today. But take heart, like the Israelites under Babylonian captivity, God is saying to you, “Fear not, for I am with you. I am he who blots out your transgressions for my own sake, and I will not remember your sins. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.”

God-tracking is confidently enduring your trials because he has great plans for you

READ ALL ABOUT IT
Jeremiah 29:10-13
Psalm 86:5
Romans 1:16
Romans 10:12
Isaiah 43


Follow Dudley on Twitter twitter.com/godtracker
Like GodTracker on Facebook facebook.com/godtracker
SUBSCRIBE to the FREE weekly e-devotional GodTracker at, http://eepurl.com/dxTLAf

SO, DON’T GIVE UP, LOOK UP & PRAY

Therefore, in Christ, I claim the promise that you are doing a new thing in my life and making a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert

“O Lord, thank you that you loved all the world so much that you gave your only son, Jesus Christ, that if any of us believe in him we shall be saved from sin and have eternal life. Jesus has reconciled me to your purposes. In Christ I know you have great new plans for my future. O Lord, I repent of any sin – any rebellion, pride and immorality – and trust that you are faithful and just to blot out my transgressions for your name’s sake. Therefore, in Christ, I claim the promise that you are doing a new thing in my life and making a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. I love you, Lord. Amen.”

If you require more prayer, I’d love to pray with you. Please email [email protected]

*****
GodTracker comes to you free of charge.
Please support this ministry by becoming a Vision Partner
https://www.surereality.net/become-a-vision-partner/
*****

----------------------------
What is GodTracker?
GodTracker is a weekly e-mail devotional, written by Dudley Anderson, based on the premise that God has a plan for our lives. His Word calls us to seek his plan by acknowledging him in all our ways and by tracking his purposes, in faith.

Listen to GodTracker podcasts by Dudley Anderson at, godtracker.co.uk/godtracker-podcasts  



Born and raised in Johannesburg, South Africa Dudley Anderson began writing for radio in 1994. Dudley currently writes a weekly e-mail Christian motivational thought called GodTracker and has complied 2 devotional books based on GodTracker. More information at surereaity.net 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print