Science Fiction about a Vaccine to Kill 80% of Mankind
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Ever hear of a super-secret GILL BATES VACCINE? The following is a science fiction account. No similarity or identity with anyone living is hereby intended.

But, on the other hand, there is no science fiction involved about the current global population explosion.

Google for yourself the Georgia Guide Stones, with its Ten Globalist Commandments. The first Commandment is to reduce global population to half billion – which must involve removing 93% of the Earths human population.

Our fiction deals with possibilities of using genetic engineering, combined with technical electronic manipulation of biological viruses, attempting to construct AI (artificial intelligence), or a working relationship with a living virus. These interesting people have now the science, the access and the global power to achieve incredible things, now and at any time in the future.

It is now possible to construct a microscopic digital device, a mechanical virus, and implant it by injection into a human being. But the mechanical virus would obviously neither grow, nor multiply. It would be useless for effectiveness and for transmission of infection. They must have a natural, living, regular virus for epidemics.

Now imagine, that after many decades of work these interesting people had finally achieved, perhaps in 2019 AD, a complex viral entity, which responds to and can be partially manipulated with electronic signals. Let us assume that this virus, accompanied by temporary antibodies, can be injected as vaccine into multitudes of peoples. The virus would be temporarily in a dormant state.

When the virus is activated again, the antibodies would be programed to become inactive.

People who previously escaped this Gill Bates Virus by staying home and wearing masks, would by now have also received into their bodies a dormant form of a lethal respiratory infection, by means of this fake vaccine.

The dormant period (applauded as immunity), could last months or much more. Upon a continuing second signal (from existing G5 radio towers) the virus could revert back to its lethal form. But this time it will not be a small minority of population involved, but most of the nation.

Cleverly orchestrating the mass media, to accompany waves of dormant periods followed by lethal epidemics, while pretending huge clinical efforts and expenses, the population would be maintained helpless, locked in their homes, and getting slowly decimated.

The fake vaccine, once injected, might be nearly impossible to eliminate. A team of non-government, private, researchers will be needed to combat this. Keep in mind that the perpetrators, for certain, have a proper, safe and effective vaccine against the Gil Bates Virus, for themselves. None of them would get near any public fake vaccine offered to the rest of us.

Perhaps, the remedies tried and found effective against cancer could be a beginning in an effort against the Gill Bates menace. Take a look:

https://www.cancertutor.com/how-to-prevent-cancer/

http://www.testequipmentdepot.com/bk-precision/sig

http://issels.com/cancer-vaccines/

http://issels.com/treatment-summary/hyperthermia-in

Keep in mind, that it was well known for many generations, that some people would remain practically immune to all influenzas and many infections. Everybody else would get sick, but they remained perfectly well and without symptoms. That part is NOT any fiction. These are the people with more alkaline body pH. Look it up within the cancer prevention techniques.

The G5 (generation 5) cell phone transmitter is a microwave device, just like your microwave oven. Only your oven contains metal screens to contain the radiation.

It is possible that no coded signal to the virus would be involved at all. Perhaps an increase in emitted power, or amplitude, or frequency, could start or end an active period of infection.  

Metal mesh screening might defeat that microwave radiation.

Want to hear a (bad) joke? Wouldn’t it be something if the virus chosen (or altered) were a RACISTA? A racist virus? Meaning, the virus would kill white people least, Latinos much more and Africans beyond measure?



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print