Infidelity
by PamFord Davis

A husband or wife has been unfaithful; they broke their marriage vows. I entered a covenant with my heavenly Father when I was born again. I would follow His Son Jesus. I want to remain faithful always.

“He who is faithful in a very little thing is faithful also in much; and he who is unrighteous in a very little thing is unrighteous also in much (Luke 16:10 NASB).”

Faithfulness …

“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law (Galatians 5:22-23 NASB).”

The LORD is faithful.

“But I will not break off My lovingkindness from him,
Nor deal falsely in My faithfulness (Psalm 89:33 NASB).”

“If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness (1 John 1:9 NASB).”

“No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it (1 Corinthians 10:13 NASB).”

God is faithful; faithful, always.

“If we are faithless, He remains faithful, for He cannot deny Himself (2 Timothy 2:13 NASB).”

I will be held accountable. Will I be found faithful?

“His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful slave. You were faithful with a few things, I will put you in charge of many things; enter into the joy of your master (Matthew 25:23 NASB).”



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print