Hope in uncertain times
by Lorraine Taylor

In the strange events of life, it is impossible to visualize or picture what the next 'thing' or even what the next moment will bring.
 
Often it is impossible to predict how we are to proceed forward in life's many complexities. In the ebb and flow of living our faith, we must learn to cope with the challenging events that happen to us; trauma, abuses, losses, illness, death of loved ones, pandemics, etc.
 
There is no pandemic, no doubting, no questioning, no mistake, no regret, and nothing that will ever keep us from the love of God. The harsh adversities we experienced in the past, now or in the future, will never remove God's love.
 
Scripture encourages us to place our confidence and security in believing, trusting, and continually receiving God's love.
 
In the uncertain season experiencing a world pandemic, we must find this place in God and rest (from the chaos spinning around us) in his sacred love-heart.
 
As unexpected circumstances crash into our now, and we find ourselves in dark places, feeling pressured beyond our capacity to cope, you and I need to remind ourselves God's love becomes our steady rock that secures and grounds our minds and hearts – even when we fear, doubt or don't understand.
 
"No, in all these things, we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, neither angels nor principalities, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord"      Romans 8:37-39
 
We know in the natural when the darkness of storm clouds dissipates, and the sun peaks through the haze, and we see the colors of a rainbow, we are reminded of God's promise to always love and hold us in His heart.
 
Every moment of every hour of every day of every month of every year, our hope lies in the eternal truth that no matter what happens to us or around us, we are anchored in the faithfulness of God's forever-love and his promises are always YES and Amen!





Lorraine is an author, speaker, teacher and an integrative coach who seeks to live from Christ as her sole supply. Her first book covers the topic of Trauma and Faith; 'Hope Rises from a Shattered Innocence' https://www.amazon.com/author/hoperises

https://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?id=71379

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print