9th Way Out Of Marital Incompatibility
by Olawale Ogunsola

Timing
"Woman, what does your concern have to do with Me?
My hour has not yet come" John 2:4.
The assertive statement above proceeded from the mouth of the King of Kings and the Lord of lords, Jesus Christ. This was at the marriage ceremony at Cana of Galilee. He was there with her mother, Mary. He, directed that statement to her when she was trying to "push" Jesus to act prematurely on provision of wine that had been exhausted. He knew when, how and where to act. He acts according to divine precision. As he was so He is. No one can by any means intimidate the Lord to act ahead of the ripe times.

 

What Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ did was not peculiar to her alone but it is the stock in trade of many, irrespective of age. This is sometimes so because a woman will always want a quick solution to any problem that she may find peace of mind. This is not a vice at all, but waiting is also part of human journey.

 

This is one of the reasons communication plays a pivotal role in running the affairs of a happy home. Where it breaks down, anything negative can follow. That is why couples must create time to talk together no matter what happens. Distance should not be a barrier in this Internet age.

 

Communication will prevent either the wife or the husband from seeking wrong counsel from ungodly quarters.

 

As an instance, where a wife's work has to do with talking, in any form, she will be endowed with the right treasures to do this. It will be easy for her in all ramifications.

 

What do you think will happen if the husband is quiet as his profession requires? When the man prefers to think on how to carry out his assignment to taking, should the woman not take note of this? What do you think will follow when an author is working seriously on a new book that he wants to write to schedule and the woman jumped on him for "serious discussion" unrelated to his work on hand. There can be verbal and counter-verbal attacks that can put off the fire of love sustaining the family.

 

However, with wisdom, an urgent matter that deserves an emergency solution that will involve the two calls for time fixing. Both have to loving understand each other's use of time and must create a way to give room for each other to accommodate their interest without logging horns together.

 

Their should not be anything like rivalry between them. Each should live according to the Life Instructional manual to run the home without tension whatever happens.
No one should lord is over the other but let woman submit to the man to reap sure security and caring ; the man must also love his wife and understand her moods and emotions. They should know when to talk together, when to play together and when how they can constitute a nuisance to each other and avoid it by all means.

 

Let them manage their time well to enjoy their home, occupation or profession. Failure to do this can create rooms for needless tension and animosity that can crash land the plane of the marriage. Avoid the avoidables.

 

You shall have positive testimonies in Jesus name.

 

Stay blessed and prepared for the imminent coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.



The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print