ANGELS IN FLOOD WATERS
by linzy bruno

(I am praying this completely fictional story will help those that God is calling to see the Truth of the Gospel of Christ!)


Deidra climbed on the couch to escape the slowly increasing waters climbing the walls of the tiny house her parents were having trouble paying for and cried louder than she ever cried before. At only three years old, her parents were already acustomed to their daughter's keen instincts regarding all sorts of danger and her uncanny way of alerting them. She refused to eat dinner one night and when her father fell ill with food posioning. They were amazed. And one night that past summer, she felt uneasy around a certain neighbor and her parents later learned of that man's struggle with pedophelia.


Deidra increased the pitch of her scream-like cry until her parents came running into the living room. Her father grabbed her from the couch quickly, more due to her obvious fear than anything else, as the waters were not all that high and were climbing slowly. Diedra clutched her father tightly around his neck and they all escaped out the back door and around to the front of the house to more fully survey the situation. The grounds both in front and in back of the house were covered in several feet of water and as far as their eyes could see.


Next they all grabbed shovels and other scoop-like equipment from the shed out back and began to push the water out of both the front and back doors. Working feverishly for only a few minutes; they became exhausted and painfully aware that they had no choice but to flee, but that would prove a bit difficult:


Deidra's mother decided to grab a few things from the dresser drawers before trying to start their car. With Deidra on her hip, she frantically threw clothing and toiletry items into a suitcase and then; fighting knee-high waters, slowly fought her way into the kitchen to grab some food from the fridge and cupboards. Deidra helped by grabbing her favorite cookies and animal crackers and tossing them into the suitcase, but suddenly fell over her mother's arms by reaching farther than she was able and her mother could not catch her in time. She quickly picked her up and laid her on the counter.


"Benny come quick! Deidra just fell and hit her head on the cabinet! Come-ere!"


"Oh my God!" He shouted when he made it into the kitchen and saw his baby girl lying there. "She's still breathing!" He informed his wife, as he frantically searched for something to stop the bleeding coming from her head. Applying pressure to the crack in her skull; he swooped her up and they ran for the car, but they couldn't make it out the front door, as now the water was up to their waists and was blocking both doors.


All of a sudden, Deidra opened her eyes and let a out a scream and with the sound of that child's voice, an angel suddenly appeared before them, but Deidra was the only one who could see her. The angel had the appearance of an older woman, like a grandmother. She waved her hand over Deidra's wounds and they were instantly and miraculously healed.


"She's healed!" Her mother shouted; letting out a loud shout of joy. Just then another angel; a younger-looking one this time, appeared before all three of them, while the other vanished away. Deidra's parents fell to their knees before the angel and the angel said:


"Do not fall down and worship me. I was sent by the Lord Jesus to help this family see the Truth. All these terrible things are going on to wake you up to the Truth of God. Your Savior; the Lord Jesus Christ is appealing to you all to believe on Him, before it's too late and all hell breaks loose on the earth. The antichrist is coming and the Grace of God will be removed from the earth, but before that happens, God is going to snatch away every believer unto safety, to the only safe place there is in all of the universe: HEAVEN." Then that angel vanished away too, as mysteriously and suddenly as the first.


And right away the water was no longer blocking the door and the family stood in shock and wonder for several minutes, on the front yard of their home. They sat on the ground, that was now dry, even though it was still raining lightly and looked up at the stars. "Oh thank You Lord for showing Yourself to us on this fine evening." Deidra's mother said; looking at one star in particular that seemed to shine more brightly than the others.


"Yes Lord, we thank YOU for saving us Lord! You saved our house and our yard and we don't have to flee!" shouted Deidra's father; lifting up his arms in surrender to the Lord.


Then Deidra shouted: Tank You Lor!"


At that moment; the rain completely ceased and the waters began to retreat down the wall until the walls and floors became dry and everything in the house looked as though nothing had happened.


Since this awe-spiring day, the family has dedicated themselves to seeking God and serving Him in their home and neighborhood, by hosting a Bible study once a week in their home.


And they spent all the rest of their time on earth serving the LORD and sharing the Gospel AND the Rapture with everyone and anyone who would listen.



Linzy has been writing for many years; seriously since her 3 kids were still young and inspirational. She has taken 2 courses in Bible studies and completed "Four Soils" Bible study course in a 26-month period; earning her certification in Bible Counselling.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print