GOD-TRACKING IS SEEKING GOD IN CRISIS THROUGH PRAYER
by Dudley Anderson

GodTracker 774
The e-devotional helping to keep you on track with God’s plans for your life.
GodTracker is published at godtracker.co.uk
SUBSCRIBE to GodTracker by e-mail

Psalm 84:11
For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favour and honour. No good thing does he withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Some thoughts about prayer: “The spectacle of a nation praying is more awe-inspiring than the explosion of an atomic bomb… because prayer is man's greatest means of trapping the infinite resources of God,” (J Edgar Hoover, first-ever director of the FBI); “God shapes the world by prayer. Prayers are deathless. They outlive the lives of those who uttered them,” (E. M. Bounds). And the words of a good friend of mine, Evangelist George Miller, “What God can do, prayer can do!”

The whole world is living through one of the greatest universal crises in recorded history. The effects of the coronavirus lockdown and the fear of contracting this deadly disease have shaken so many people. Some have become consumed with confusing conspiracies propagated by Social Media. Others have lost their livelihoods while still more have lost their very lives. This pandemic has invoked lies, death and destruction. It has robbed people of joy, peace and their incomes. Let’s remember, Jesus said, “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy.” He also said that the devil is the father of lies.

The enemy of God’s plan for your life is Satan. His plan for you is to derail you from God’s plan for you. Satan is the thief that Jesus referred to; he is the killer and the destroyer. If you are suffering the effects of this coronavirus, I encourage you to pray and seek first God’s domain and his goodness. Your Lord is faithful and he will meet your needs and heal your flesh. By God’s grace, you are made right before him and no good thing will he withhold from those who live under his grace. Again, I encourage you to pray. Prayer is the key to seeking his face. We seek God’s purposes in prayer. We seek God’s healing in prayer and we seek God’s sustenance in prayer. And he will sustain us! Let us keep our eyes fixed on Jesus who endured his crisis to see himself seated at God’s right hand.

God-tracking is seeking God in crisis though praying

READ ALL ABOUT IT
John 10:10-11
John 8:44
Matthew 6:33
1 Thessalonians 5:24
Hebrews 12:2

Follow Dudley on Twitter twitter.com/godtracker
Like GodTracker on Facebook facebook.com/godtracker
SUBSCRIBE to the FREE weekly e-devotional GodTracker at, http://eepurl.com/dxTLAf 

SO, DON’T GIVE UP, LOOK UP & PRAY

I pray, dear God, as Jesus taught us to pray, deliver us from evil!

“Heavenly Father, I believe you are still on the eternal throne of glory and in control of all that transpires on this planet. Firstly, I pray, forgive me for any wrong I have done, and for taking my eyes off you during this pandemic. Secondly, I stand with all who are praying against this pandemic and rebuke the works of Satan through the coronavirus. I seek your face and acknowledge you as my almighty Lord and Saviour. You have saved me from sin and death and all evil. I pray, dear God, as Jesus taught us to pray, deliver us from evil! Bring an end to this global crisis. Bring healing to those who are ill and bring recovery to our economies. With my God, all things are possible. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.”

If you require more prayer, I’d love to pray with you. Please email [email protected]

----------------------------
What is GodTracker?
GodTracker is a weekly e-mail devotional, written by Dudley Anderson, based on the premise that God has a plan for our lives. His Word calls us to seek his plan by acknowledging him in all our ways and by tracking his purposes, in faith.

Listen to GodTracker podcasts by Dudley Anderson at, godtracker.co.uk/godtracker-podcasts  



Born and raised in Johannesburg, South Africa Dudley Anderson began writing for radio in 1994. Dudley currently writes a weekly e-mail Christian motivational thought called GodTracker and has complied 2 devotional books based on GodTracker. More information at surereaity.net 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print