Hear the Gospel After Death?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

  1. PERHAPS SOME DECENT PEOPLE NEVER GOT TO HEAR THE GOSPEL?

Others, do hear it and reject it. Most people are trapped into IDOLATRY (in all Global Major Religions), or they excuse their evil with Evolutionary Phantasies (atheism).

Is it possible that some will hear from Jesus after death?

Every murderer, in jail or on death row, will pretend anything to get free. They say, you can’t pretend with God.

How about decent people, passed away, being non-Christians? Can they still hear the Gospel? God would know exactly, whether a change was real or pretended, and He is capable to select accordingly.

Christ Jesus “descended into hell” (unsaved souls), to preach, before rejoining Apostles, immediately after the crucifixion.

I would not recommend looking for salvation that late, Old Boy.

 

  1. NOW WHAT IS SALVATION?

After Adam and Eve ingested the “fruit of good and evil”, their inheritable DNA became modified. It remains now so modified in all generations. They became free to choose evil. You can see how they chose. Lamentably, the Gates Corona Vaccine is said to contain synthetic DNA and other terrible things to trap man. Another genetic attack by Satan?

God says, All have sinned (Ro 3:23) and the wages of SIN is death (Ro 6:23}.

The only forgiveness is by means of a KINSMAN REDEEMER. It requires a kinsman, perfect, willing and innocent, to take all corresponding punishment (your punishment) upon himself.

To save mankind God would have to become a man and to die.

Impossible.

Satan figured he won, whichever way the chips would fall.

Until he beheld the CROSS.

God allows full freedom to every created being, but that freedom is accompanied by inevitable accountability. There is a totally unavoidable PRINCIPLE OF JUSTICE, for all and not just for all creation alone. It held Christ Jesus responsible, when paying for our sins.

For many, a retribution is not immediate, but temporarily delayed, but it is inevitable. Today, your sins are either on you, or they are on Christ Jesus. If they remain on you, then the smoke of your torment shall ascend forever and ever (Rev 14:11). You think God is kidding?

 

  1. SALVATION COMES ONLY FROM CHRIST JESUS, CHRIST ALONE, JESUS PLUS NOTHING.

John 3:36; 14:6

  1. He that believeth on the Sonhath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

The above is not negotiable. If you reject Christ Jesus, you reject your salvation.

Acts 4:12

  1. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

The Catholic or Orthodox “Mary” is pushed as another name. Only Jesus paid for your sins, NOBODY else. Additionally, nobody can mix God and Evil. A faith in God plus Demons is disastrous. The Catholic and Orthodox “Mary” are NOT from our God.

John 3:16-17; 18-21

  1. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in himshould not perish, but have everlasting life.

2 Corinth 11:3-4

  1. But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
  2. For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted …”

John 3:36; 14:6

  1. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

 John 14:6 . Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me

 

  1. Mixing Faith in Jesus PLUS ANYTHING ELSE - May Void Salvation

Galatians 5:2-6     (Believing in LAW plus JESUS for salvation):

  1. Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
  2. For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
  3. Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Believing that you need Christ Jesus PLUS someone else or something else for SALVATION might really mean insufficient FAITH in Jesus.

Satan loves to place an IDOL (like the non-Biblical “Mary” or Semirabis, Ishtar), plus his effigy of Jesus (Thammuz with Moon Cakes) in his “churches”, put there by the Roman Emperor Constantin. The last is an extremely powerful and dangerous idol worshipped during the past 6000 years. Remember that demons can and do generate false but very intense emotions. They lie, and properly. What did you expect?

That was the very heart of the Babylonian devil worship in Greece and Rome.

Believing that you need Christ Jesus PLUS someone else or something else for SALVATION might really mean insufficient FAITH in Jesus.

Since faith in Jesus is the only key to heaven, insufficient faith must, most certainly, constitute exceedingly dangerous ground. Remember the five virgins waiting for the bridegroom (Mat 25:2-12), who had insufficient oil – insufficient faith? Some say, they lacked the Holy Spirit. But, the Holy Spirit does not save, Faith in Christ Jesus saves.

Millions believe that you need Jesus plus Mary, or Mary alone for salvation, for one colossal fiasco. Pray and think about it. Consult the Bible, never consult priests.

 

  1. Triumph or Disaster?

Christianity is a person, the person of Christ, and if you have Him you will love Him and obey out of love (John 14:15; 21). It becomes a RELATIONSHIP.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this life is worthwhile to find the BIBLICAL Christ Jesus and to belong to Him! If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. I REJECT ALL NON-BIBLICAL RELIGION. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

A new being is being born, spiritually, when you contact the Lord Jesus this way. Being “born a second time”, “Born Again”, is by Spirit and Water. When you invite the Lord, and mean it, something tremendous is BORN inside you. The WATER is the WORD of God, the Bible. It is a letter of love, written to you with great affection, and sent in spite terrible persecutions and sufferings of both the prophets and the early Christians.

If the Devil can no longer separate you from Jesus, he goes to Plan B, to separate you from the Bible.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print