GOD-TRACKING IS PRAYING BY THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF CHRIST IN YOU
by Dudley Anderson

GodTracker 775

The e-devotional helping to keep you on track with God’s plans for your life.
GodTracker is published at godtracker.co.uk
SUBSCRIBE to GodTracker by e-mail

Proverbs 15:29

The Lord is far from the wicked, but he hears the prayer of the righteous.

Our God is holy and absolute in righteousness. There is none other like him in all of creation. God created mankind in his image, yet mankind rebelled against the image of God and came short of his glory. In other words, we no longer matched his righteousness. Because of original sin, you and I have missed the mark of God’s perfect righteous image. If scriptures tell us that he is far from the wicked and only hears the prayers of the righteous how do can we be sure God hears our prayers?

Jesus Christ was born like no other person ever on this planet. He was supernaturally conceived by the absolutely righteous Holy Spirit of God. Therefore, Jesus was not born into sin like you and me. He was, indeed, the natural son of man because his mother was human yet he was also the supernatural Son of God because his Father was the Holy Spirit. In Christ, righteous God became like one of us. Like Adam was created in the image of God, Jesus is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. Jesus Christ was – and is – absolutely righteous just as God is absolutely righteous. Now, it was God’s plan to ascribe our sin to his righteous Son. Therefore, by his grace and through our repentance of sin, placing our faith in him, we have his righteousness ascribed to us. Listen: “For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.” Receiving Christ as Lord is receiving God’s righteousness imputed into you. You stand righteous before the holy God not by your good works but by the good work of his Son.

In Christ, dear Christian, by God’s grace you are no longer wicked. In Christ, you are a new creation. In Christ, you are seated in a heavenly place. Through the death and resurrection of Christ, if you acknowledge him as Lord of your life, you have been redeemed from sin and reconciled to the righteousness of God. If God hears the prayers of the righteous then, in Christ, God hears your prayers. And the prayer of a righteous person has great power!

God-tracking is praying by the righteousness of Christ in you  

READ ALL ABOUT IT
Genesis 1:27
Romans 3:9-12, 23
Colossians 1:15
2 Corinthians 5:21
2 Corinthians 5:17-19
Ephesians 2:4-7
James 5:16

Follow Dudley on Twitter twitter.com/godtracker
Like GodTracker on Facebook facebook.com/godtracker
SUBSCRIBE to the FREE weekly e-devotional GodTracker at, http://eepurl.com/dxTLAf 

SO, DON’T GIVE UP, LOOK UP & PRAY

I pray that you will guide my life’s track and meet my needs, according to your riches in Christ

“Dear holy God, I thank you for sending Jesus, your righteous Son, to take my sin upon himself when he died on the cross. Thank you that he rose from the dead and made the way for me to humbly come before your holy throne. I confess Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Saviour. I acknowledge his act of intercession on my behalf, in repentance of my sin. Dear God, I confess that I no longer stand condemned before you but saved and made righteous by your grace. Therefore, I pray! In the name of Jesus, I pray that you will guide my life’s track and meet my needs, according to your riches in Christ. Amen.”

If you require more prayer, I’d love to pray with you. Please email [email protected]

--------------------------
What is GodTracker?
GodTracker is a weekly e-mail devotional, written by Dudley Anderson, based on the premise that God has a plan for our lives. His Word calls us to seek his plan by acknowledging him in all our ways and by tracking his purposes, in faith.

Listen to GodTracker podcasts by Dudley Anderson at, godtracker.co.uk/godtracker-podcasts  



Born and raised in Johannesburg, South Africa Dudley Anderson began writing for radio in 1994. Dudley currently writes a weekly e-mail Christian motivational thought called GodTracker and has complied 2 devotional books based on GodTracker. More information at surereaity.net 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print