WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME TO SHARE THE GOSPEL:
by linzy bruno

 

       

From the intense study of prophecy students quickly gain revelation of the urgency of the Gospel Message. When I say students, I mean that in the broadest sense; anyone seeking reliable sources that may reveal what's coming. This revealing is exactly why God uses prophecy, for He has said that He doesn’t do anything big without first warning His people. For example, God warned the people through Moses, about Israel’s coming captivity in Deuteronomy 31:15-16.

As for the End Times, in which we are currently living, God is using His Prophecy students to spread the message of the Rapture, which is the Gospel Message.....only with an ominous sense of urgency attached, as the tribulation (see Revelation 5-19) is rapidly approaching and once the Rapture happens it’s too late to escape the hell that will come on the world for 7 long years:

 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.  But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. “ (1Thessalonians 5:3-4)

“then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes.  But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath.  For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall beAnd unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.” (Matthew 24:16-22)

One of the biggest headlines of all prophetic times: the President of France, Emmanuel Macron has called for a One World Order (USA local news, Monday a.m., October 5, 2020). This indicates the possibility that he could even be the Antichrist that Satan will use to control the world in a global economy, government and religion.

The stage is being set for these evil changes that will affect the entire world. People are being made ready to accept all the components of this global reset, that at the start of the new year, will even include an end to all cash transactions. (At least that’s what world leaders are planning according to their UN website).

PEOPLE ARE BEING PROGRAMED TO:

1). FEAR--Our government is using fear to control the American people starting with the outbreak in China of a virus we are told is deadly and out of control. Gross exaggeration of the facts, as well as inflation of numbers regarding deaths are being declared daily on nearly every news outlet, as fear is their goal, NOT accuracy, education, containment and healing.

2). ’’MASK UP AMERICA”—'The powers that be’ are certainly using fear to promote this idea, but they also use a convoluted sense of logic; insisting that masks work. Hence, the notion that in all situations, mask-wearing is sensible is gaining in popularity, and especially now that Biden just announced his call for “a mask mandate.” Moreover, this slogan is misleading at best and it’s being spread through a major television ad. This is a political move to get votes, (using the aforementioned convoluted logic) as it reinforces the lie of how many are actually dying from Covid-19 and is subsequent to the fear, which people are being encouraged to gravitate toward, as they become programed to view this mandate as a loving gesture and puts others first.

If putting others first was really the objective, then why all of a sudden now? It’s not because these people suddenly believe in God’s Ways or that their moral compass is finally back from the shop? The truth is this is one of Satan’s tricks that is working pretty well for him. His growing influence is duping people all over the world, as he counterfeits God in an ever increasing spectrum of ways…..

3). BELIEVE IN THE SAFETY OF DIGITAL CURRENCY—This will make for an easier transition to the one world currency, (100% digital) so that all transactions can be under the control of the New World Government; run by the Antichrist.

 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has [a]the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” (Revelation 13:17)

4). CONSIDER RACISIM AS A SERIOUS PROBLEM AND THAT IT LEGITIMIZES VIOLENCE AND HATE.—They even have a word for it “reparations.” In actuality it’s  part of prophecy as people are confusing bad and good; Isaiah 5:20. Some of Trump’s haters are tweeting that they wish he would die of the virus and that it’s his fault he contracted it! (BUT GOD quickly healed him in only 2 or 3 days!)

1And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.” (Matthew 24:12)

5). BELIEVE IT’S OKAY TO BLEND ALL RELIGIONS TOGETHER AND THAT SOMEHOW THAT WILL MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!

 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” (John 14:16)

The watering down of the Gospel Message is dangerous and wicked and all those who promote this convoluted idea, God will judge. This exaltation of the merging of all religions is equal to idol worship and diminishes the Power of Christ:

You shall have no other gods before Me.

“You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor [a]serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting[b] the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me,” (Exodus 20:3-5)

 

6).BELIEVE THAT GOD IS OKAY WITH HOMEOSEXUALITY AND NOW Ca. lawmakers have EVEN added PEDIPHELIA! To the list!—California has recently legalized a 10 year gap in ages as long as the minor is at least 14! THIS IS A PLAN OF CONDITIONING and a first step toward full legalization of crimes, SEXUAL CRIMES against the MOST innocent! They are planning to take it all the way for full legalization of crimes against children! The innocent under attack, used and abused, even sacrificed to the gods is happening again:

21 And you shall not let any of your descendants pass through the fire to Molech, nor shall you profane the name of your God: I am the Lord. ‘ (Leviticus 18:21)

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY EVIL ENTITIES IN THE WORLD AT THE PRESENT TIME?’

SATAN IS WORKING OVERTIME TO DO HIS BIDDING, for he knows he only has a short amount of time…. AND HE HAS MANY GROUPS OF PEOPLE AS WELL AS INDIVIDUALS WORKING ON HIS BEHALF. Some of these people are aware and some of them not, as to what they are really doing.

The Bible informs believers that there are 4 classes of people: (From 1Corinthians)

1). The Natural Man—2:14, The man without God

2). Babe in Christ—3:1, The immature believer

3). The Carnal Man—3:3, The worldly believer

4). The Mature Believer—2:11-13, 15-16, The mature believer

With so few falling into the fourth category, the majority of believers and of course, nonbelievers simply cannot conceive of these spiritual realities. Without the Holy Spirit’s Guidance, no one has the ability to comprehend the plans of the enemy, what God is doing in these End Times, nor the great scope of Satan’s influence.

With the tribulation barreling toward us at top speed and knowing the Rapture happens first, we as believers can see the urgent need for a wide, hyper-spread of the Gospel Message, as time is quickly running out….

Rather than adding to the fear and delusion, believers need to spread Truth while there is still time.

BUT BEWARE: The resistance you encounter may be like that of a brainwashed occult member, because that's essentially what many of these organizations are founded upon. The BLM founder has been quoted as saying she follows and promotes an African reincarnation religion and that her group has trained "Markists;" trained to fight dirty. The reason the members chant the names of those killed by police is they are summoning the dead (demons) for help.

 

 Therefore, be forewarned; the resistance will be great for those who fall into the first 3 categories…..

 

THE BIGGEST PROBLEM?--

THE DECEPTION IS DEEP,

SATAN’S deepest deceptions are: 1). LAWLESSNESS AND 2). THE WHORE OF BABYLON

A). That fighting in the streets and killing and destroying property and causing injuries to others is a logical and practical approach to settling the world’s problems…..Through 1Thessalonians 2:4-7, we see what God has ordained for His people and the violence being spread through these anti-God groups of today are Satan’s counterfeit to the godly principle of brotherly love:

“ But as we have been approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel, even so we speak, not as pleasing men, but God who tests our hearts.  For neither at any time did we use flattering words, as you know, nor a cloak for covetousness—God is witness.  Nor did we seek glory from men, either from you or from others, when we might have made demands as apostles of Christ. But we were gentle among you, just as a nursing mother cherishes her own children.”

B). The ever increasing power and influence of evil organizations; literally sweeping the world, like CRT, BLM & the LGBTQ movement.

2). SATAN IS PREPARING THE WORLD FOR THE ONE WORLD SYSTEM of RELIGION, (His counterfeit to God’s Plan of salvation):

Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying to me, “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters,  with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.” (Revelation 17:1-2)

CONCLUSION:

The Gospel Message has never been more urgently needed.

Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.” (Matthew 28:19-20)

Tell them Jesus died for their sins!

 

.......................................................................................................

March 2022 UPDATE: It goes without saying that we are closer now than ever to Jesus' Return, and the evidence is apparent through current events and news headlines. A great deal has happened over these past 2 years:

HYPOCRISY, LIES & DECEIT

--Masks, all of a sudden the mandates are being dropped which is great, but why now and out of no where? It's not that strange when you see that it's all about politics; the midterm election is coming up and the democrats know how poorly the American people are rating their performance/policies. Now the morning news doesn't even mention "Covid cases" or "Covid deaths." And they aren't even talking about "herd immunity," but wait.....wasn't that THE MASTER GOAL and plan of action and the only way we were going to get out from under this so-called pandemic? Funny how a political motive can so powerfully affect our everyday lives and the decisions of the CDC....

Also noteworthy, doesn't the prophecy in Matthew 24 instruct us that just before Jesus comes back life would be going on as per usual? And make things even more interesting, isn't it wild that we would be given back one of the basic freedoms they took away from us at a time such as this?

"But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be." (Matthew 24:37-39)

EVIL CONTINUING TO RISE AND CONFUSE THE MASSES

--Various school districts are allowing after school Satanic clubs to meet on school grounds

--Teachers and other school personnel are pulling students aside during their lunch periods in order to convince them that they aren't comfortable and, hence, it isn't 'right' for them to continue living in the body they were given and the gender they were assigned

--Nearly every nation in the world is in agreement concerning the One World Order and everything that goes along with that agenda. One nation, however, that does not go along with the idea is Russia's president, V. Putin, who invaded Ukraine only a few weeks ago. Who knows how long he will keep his troops there, but there is reason to believe that next he plans to invade Israel. Regardless the timing, this invasion will kick off the fulfillment of the Ezekiel 38-39 prophecy of war against Israel; the one in which God will intervene and not allow Israel to be plundered. It is not without merit to believe that God will take Putin out at this time and when this occurs, there will be nothing else standing in the way of the formation of the One World Order, with the possible exception of China, but then again, China will be doing it's own dirty deeds in the meantime, which will likely lead that nation toward willingness to sign on the dotted line with the globalists along with Russia. The point being that the fulfillment of this prophecy may be an event that occurs in conjunction or at least very near to the time of the RAPTURE.

 

 

 

 

NKJV

 

 



Linzy has been writing for many years; seriously since her 3 kids were still young and inspirational. She has taken 2 courses in Bible studies and completed "Four Soils" Bible study course in a 26-month period; earning her certification in Bible Counselling.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print