MASS MURDER OF AMERICANS â" LIES OR TRUTH?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

There have been rumors to this affect for some time, fortunately, they have been mostly false. But, alarmingly, nowadays, there are also reliable announcements from the Superrich Devil Worshippers about reducing the global population.

Google for yourself the Georgia Guide Stones, with its Ten Globalist Commandments. The first Commandment is to reduce global population to half billion – which must involve removing 93% of the Earths humanity. The Bible says that the Antichrist will destroy “WITH PEACE”. Half of mankind will perish. A little early, no?

Why do you suppose we already had all these abortions, promoted diseases and MERCURY, implanted into surviving infants, for so long? Obviously, the population is still increasing.

The ancient monarchies have been largely eliminated globally and in their place the so called “democracies” (falsely named) have been installed, controlled and operated largely by captured mass media and by infiltrating with Masonry. Today Satanists are in major economic and political control over most of mankind.

The ancient kings protected their people. It is claimed, that the present parasites in power are corrupting and killing their populations.

PESTILENCES, DISEASES AND IMPRISONING USA

Aids (HIV), SARS (present Corona Virus), blocking all effective cancer cures, preparing  EBOLA, new smallpox and a number of others, are all artificial, well-funded and especially designed disasters and products of Luciferian research and planning.

A well-publicized PESTILENCE gives them an excuse to imprison the entire population in their homes, to incarcerate people by force in their “hospitals”, stop all travel and minimize chances of resistance. They certainly did not do this with AIDS (HIV). Instead, they installed the hysteria of secrecy and privacy to help spread the AIDS disease. Now we have 70 million slowly dying and still infecting everybody they can.

A note to cancer patients and those with a family history of cancer.

A hundred years ago, cancer would not even appear on a list of major death threats. Today it is second only to cardiovascular mortality. Some say that it is fully expected to greatly exceed cardiovascular – heart attacks and strokes – mortality in the future. Cancer is the worst possible way to die. Don’t trust the AMA (American Medical Association) or your Big Brother. These guys permit only “cut (surgery), burn (radiation) and poison (chemo)”, with a five years survival rate of 2.5 % from cancer! Investigate, study the resources available and defend your life.

May I suggest, as a first step, to take a look at “Cancer Wars”, by Wm. Schnoebelen? Besides all else, he is a capable Herbalist Practitioner. Two DVD discs are thus available from Southwest Radio Church, Bethany, OK 73008, tel. 800 652 1144.                

After that explore the internet. All effective cures for cancer are suppressed and illegal in “US and a” (small “a” for a shrinking American presence in America). Keep in mind that there are also unsavory quacks out there too, just as there are also greedy, money grinding scoundrels in today’s “approved” conventional medicine. We live now in a world of 2 Tim 3:1-5. You have to be careful. Below is a list of internet leads to explore.

Be aware, that some of the cancer protocols, like the Budwig protocol, are reported to heal many otherwise intractable conditions, not just cancer. Consult the references at the end of this article and follow the leads.

Cancer treatments and options to investigate.

Control-click on the links or input them into your search engine.

https://www.cancertutor.com/rawfood/

https://www.cancertutor.com/laetrile/

https://www.apricotpower.com/store/

https://www.cancertutor.com/rawfood/

https://www.cancertutor.com/freqgenerators/

https://www.cancertutor.com/how-to-prevent-c

http://www.testequipmentdepot.com/bk-precision/sig

http://issels.com/cancer-vaccines/

http://issels.com/treatment-summary/hyperthermia-in

Peruse the above as a start and to obtain further leads.  Be your own detective. If you achieve a spectacular healing, don’t remain silent. Publish the results.

It may be useful to you to read all my articles in the “HEALTH” series. Click on my name (above), then click on Faithwriters, and search among the list of my articles. Many health articles were published near March 2017. It may mean the difference between health and disaster.

POISON VACCINES

An infant receives in America 29 vaccinations by the age of 2. The vaccines have been laced for generations with MERCURY POISON and ALUMINUN. If you doubt that, take an infant vaccine to a reputable essay lab. The Luciferian purpose for this is to reduce future birth rate, reduce intelligence and keep the young generation sick.

The immediate result is hyperactive children (driving you crazy) and, later, one third of the (more sensitive) population becoming pathologically OBESE (hopelessly fat). The adult flu vaccines contain the same poisons, inviting early neurological decline.

The vaccine manufacturers have been granted permanent legal immunity.

The coming GATES CORONA VACCINE poses a terrible question mark on our medical horizon. It is not just a typical vaccine. The (true or untrue) floating info is that the vaccine contains synthetic DNA, capable to attach itself and alter behavior, a link to AI (artificial intelligence – government computers) and other terrible things, with immediate or delayed action.   

It is said to contain self-replicating protein fractions, which pass the blood-brain barrier and enter your brain, blocking (among other functions) your sense of ethics (some claim separation from God). These fractions are said to be responding to microwave impulses. It may, also, contain additional dormant virus, for future activation.

 

A reduction of world population is a pressing priority now for the Global Elite. This means killing Americans. Launching the Covid 19 and LOCKDOWNS was not an act of love.

Devastation with Fires

There appear claims, that special chemicals were dropped by chem-trails upon acidic soils, which are said to ignite and generate fires. There appear reports that the above alternates with laser fire (arson) over forests from low flying helicopters at night.

Consider, that there are essentially NO (or very little) brush and forest FIRES in Canada or in Mexico. Why only in USA? Also, there are practically no “paper houses” built there, only brick and cement, and our neighbors are no richer, but usually poorer than Americans.

Especially now, brush and forest fires impoverish us. They are an effective part of economic warfare and should be treated and punished as such.

Poisoning the Environment

Poisoning water (Fluoride and petrochemical cancer producing radicals) and poisoning mass marketed food supply. You have seen the advertising about Monsanto pesticides causing cancer in farm workers? Well, that pesticide (Round-Up) is now inside every Monsanto food sold to the public. Nobody is getting cancer there? Anybody getting chronically ill?

Black-Outs and Power Shortages

Preparations are made, supposedly, for sustained power and fuel shortages and contracts to limit private access to solar electricity. It is suggested that long-term blackouts, shortages of WATER, FOOD AND FUEL are planned during the extermination procedure. Worrying about that, may keep the people off the streets and disorganize resistance.

Climate Control and Manipulation

In Alaska you encounter a project named HARP. But it isn’t angels who play that harp. There are thousands of electrical antennas sticking into the clear air bearing not Millions but Billions of VOLTS. The installation, originally, was apparently intended to fry location guidance systems of incoming Soviet missiles.

But they soon discovered that they were able to IONISE THE STRATOSPHERE (electrical charge upon air and water molecules) and thus alter direction and flow of air masses. That was the beginning of weather control. What’s more, they were able to form temporary “HOLES” in the air masses and thus generate EARTHQUAKES. The atmospheric pressure upon earth surface is more than 15 pounds per square inch. If that is temporarily reduced or eliminated, by creating a deep valley or hole in the atmosphere, what do you suppose might happen?

Some scientists, familiar with this, claim that our freak weather is now largely generated by Satanists, paid and funded by your tax dollars.

SOME FEEL IT IS BETTER TO DIE IN BATTLE, than to be slaughtered in “hospitals”, concentration camps or home prisons.

If a population realizes that it is about to be murdered, they WILL defend themselves. The Luciferians have tremendous mass-espionage and tracing devices now. Nevertheless, no man need to die ALONE. He can take several enemies (devils) WITH HIM.

The result might be a new, free American government and money. The Devil Worshippers know that. They must effectively slow and mask their moves or lose control over America. Some of the horrors, rumored above, might become only rumors, but some, like the present, artificial, Corona Virus (SARS), is closing in on the our population right now. Their Saars-Corona is no longer a rumor. It is killing Americans now.

To minimize spontaneous resistance and a counterrevolution, the Luciferians might prefer to go by a number of steps or waves of epidemics. The enforced LOCKDOWNS reduce resistance, and have a crushing economic effect. Some small businesses may never recover. The Middle Class will shrink, globally. Most businesses now run on bank money. These banks will inherit that economic sector and a number of vital industries.

Finally, government subsidies and support may have to be withdrawn and crushing poverty and hunger may be the global outcome.

FINDING THE LORD JESUS

Regardless, eventually, all men, the good and the bad, must die. God told this to Adam and Eve. It is more than most important, to seek NOW the only real friend we have.

With infinite love God gave us a Savior and his Word, The Bible, a light unto our path and life eternal for those who want God.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; they are lost because they have rejected Jesus who died for them. The ultimate treasure is not creation, it is the Creator. Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this world is worthwhile just to find Christ Jesus and to belong to Him!

If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS; PLEASE BE THE LORD OF MY LIFE; increase my love for you, and my obedience to you. Help me to read your Bible every day of my life".

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. After this, check out the guide in "How to read the Bible and clean up your life" in
https://elopatynsky.wixsite.com/-remnant-of-god , under “articles”, on bar. It’s made for you.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print